GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Korea to win!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 24/06/02 at 15:05
Regular
Korea are gonna kik german butt and then move on towards the brazilians!! they can well win, they have the crowd behind them!
Mon 24/06/02 at 15:05
Korea are gonna kik german butt and then move on towards the brazilians!! they can well win, they have the crowd behind them!
Mon 24/06/02 at 17:37
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
I have got a feeling that Germany will beat Korea tommorrow and meet Brazil in the final. I just can't see Korea upsetting another big team and the referee's will want to make sure that they make no mistakes and come under public scrutiny.

I will go for a 2-0 win for Germany.
Mon 24/06/02 at 18:59
Regular
"Whatever!"
Yeah - As much as I would like to see Korea beat the Germans I just cant see it. Im going for a 3-1 Germany victory and to meet Brazil in the final!
Mon 24/06/02 at 19:10
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
Sorry lads, but I'm going to have to disagree with you.

Korea are going to come into the match with Germany with even more determination to show the world that their success in the world cup hasn't just been a result of bad or ,you could say, biased refereeing!

They may not even feel the need to prove to the world, but either way, I think they'll get to play Brazil in the final.

(You know Turkey aren't going to beat Brazil!)
Mon 24/06/02 at 19:21
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
Well so far, the team in a match against Korea when I have wanted them to win have lost. ie, Spain and Italy.

This time I want Korea to win so they will probably lose. Gives us an excuse to do something else in German though. No boring work just watching the game.
Mon 24/06/02 at 19:26
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
Hah! Do you think you're Nostradamous or something?!?

Of course South Korea aren't going to lose, think about it!

*runs off to airport for flight to Japan with a large amount of money*

:D
Mon 24/06/02 at 20:10
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
colt_eagle17 wrote:
> they can well win, they have the crowd behind them!

Er... the World Cup final is in Japan :/
Mon 24/06/02 at 20:18
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
Yeah, Rakuga's right. They pointed it out on one of the World Cup programmes that their will probably be more people supporting Brazil in the crowd than there is supporting Korea should them two teams get to the final.
Mon 24/06/02 at 21:21
"`·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.·`·"
I think Korea can win aswell.
Tue 25/06/02 at 00:27
Regular
"^^^New Online Arcad"
I think they will win and i hope they win coz i have £30 restin on it

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.