GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Look Who's Talking!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 23/06/02 at 21:40
Regular
The commentating on Smackdown from Micheal Cole seems to be annoying me lately. The main thing that has annoyed me about him, is that on Smackdown, he called Jericho a "Jack@ss" when Y2J is obviously not a Jack@ss. Jericho is a great wrestler, one of th best in the business. He doesnt deserve to hav the likes of Micheal Cole insulting him.

What do you think of the Smackdown commentating as of late?
Sun 23/06/02 at 21:40
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
The commentating on Smackdown from Micheal Cole seems to be annoying me lately. The main thing that has annoyed me about him, is that on Smackdown, he called Jericho a "Jack@ss" when Y2J is obviously not a Jack@ss. Jericho is a great wrestler, one of th best in the business. He doesnt deserve to hav the likes of Micheal Cole insulting him.

What do you think of the Smackdown commentating as of late?
Sun 23/06/02 at 21:42
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I don't know anyone who likes Michael Cole's commentary.
Sun 23/06/02 at 21:52
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
I used to think it was OK but that comment just pushed me too far...

... HE SUCKS!
Sun 23/06/02 at 22:35
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
SmackDown commentary would be so much better with The King and Tazz, as I could see them arguing a lot, after their past.

:-)

I don't like JR.
Sun 23/06/02 at 23:28
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Eh? It's not a personal opinion and I'm sure JR has said that about him and a lot of other people. It's a storyline and a way to get him over as a heel, it's also to get the dumber people who watch WWE boo him, biased selective thinking indeed.

Anyway, I prefer it to the old Heat combo. :0)
Mon 24/06/02 at 16:47
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
It was Michael Cole and not JR we were talking about.

:-)
Mon 24/06/02 at 18:55
Regular
"Where's SR?"
But Tazz and Michael Cole are a comedy duo.
Wed 26/06/02 at 20:25
Regular
"Mysterio's no.1 fan"
1.who cares about Jericho i never have and never will
2.the commentating is fine at the moment
aND
3.Jericho has always been a jack@ss
Wed 26/06/02 at 21:15
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
AfroJoe wrote:
> It was Michael Cole and not JR we were talking about.
>
> :-)

I know, I was doing a comparison.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.