GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Metal Gear, skating and all!"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 23/06/02 at 21:25
Regular
Metal Gear come to the box!

Like the one for the Ps2 Raiden is playable, but he can do the tanker mission, and solid snake can go through the main mission, but it is not just them too who play a part, oh no. You can be pliskin, the cyborg ninja solid snake, pliskin or Raiden.

These are ot the only changes, 300 VR missions and 5 brand new stories from snake's past!!! I know that 100 of the VR missions are alternative missions and 200 are training!

It is to arrive in November and for the PC and Ps2 the date has not yet been decided.

I heard somewhere that this is te only MGS for the box or any other console other the PS2 until 2004 as they have a new contract!

Sir Auron

P.S. Solid snake can skate board around the big shell!!!!!!
Sun 23/06/02 at 21:25
Regular
"$hit happens"
Metal Gear come to the box!

Like the one for the Ps2 Raiden is playable, but he can do the tanker mission, and solid snake can go through the main mission, but it is not just them too who play a part, oh no. You can be pliskin, the cyborg ninja solid snake, pliskin or Raiden.

These are ot the only changes, 300 VR missions and 5 brand new stories from snake's past!!! I know that 100 of the VR missions are alternative missions and 200 are training!

It is to arrive in November and for the PC and Ps2 the date has not yet been decided.

I heard somewhere that this is te only MGS for the box or any other console other the PS2 until 2004 as they have a new contract!

Sir Auron

P.S. Solid snake can skate board around the big shell!!!!!!
Sun 23/06/02 at 21:31
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Sir Auron wrote:
> P.S. Solid snake can skate board around the big shell!!!!!!

No he cant its a fake by Konami. Snake will be a hidden character in a Konami skate boarding game. The new MGS2 for Xbox wont have any skate boarding in it.
Sun 23/06/02 at 21:35
Regular
"$hit happens"
In E3 they showed one of the missions from snake's past and he was skat boarding!
Sun 23/06/02 at 21:40
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
It's great to see Snake coming out on Xbox but I think it would have been much better if Konami had done one better and announced a whole new Metal Gear game.

I may get Substance, but with the XBox release schedule this Christmas getting better by the day, and with Xbox Live looming large, I may not have the cash.
Sun 23/06/02 at 21:47
Regular
"$hit happens"
Well to many X-box owners it will be a whole new game won't it. To others it won't but still after going through it onthe Ps2 i don't think i would buy it only for a few ajustments, i don't now!
Sun 23/06/02 at 21:57
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I'll be getting MGS Substance cause I'm a fan of the series. Looks like the extras will give you plenty to do beyond the main game. :-)
Sun 23/06/02 at 22:00
Regular
"$hit happens"
Yea that is true but have you done the Ps2 version?
Sun 23/06/02 at 22:08
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Yeah I got through MGS2. ;-) Played MGS1 a hell of a lot when it came out too. ;-))
Sun 23/06/02 at 22:50
Regular
"$hit happens"
Never played MGS1 but i was gona get it for the GBC as it looks good and i need a new handheld game to play on! may look into it,
Mon 24/06/02 at 22:49
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Sir Auron wrote:
> In E3 they showed one of the missions from snake's past and he was
> skat boarding!

Yes and afterwards Konami said it was a fake, well not a fake but the clip was from a new skateboarding game and not MGS2 Substance.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.