GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"nh, are you Christian?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 23/06/02 at 18:44
Regular
By looking at your threads and stuff, there mostly religious. I want to asak you a simple question-are you Christian? I don't make fum of anyone who are religious. I believe some bits of the Bible, not all of it. It doesn't mention everything, only Christianity and Judiasm.
Sun 23/06/02 at 18:44
By looking at your threads and stuff, there mostly religious. I want to asak you a simple question-are you Christian? I don't make fum of anyone who are religious. I believe some bits of the Bible, not all of it. It doesn't mention everything, only Christianity and Judiasm.
Sun 23/06/02 at 18:45
Regular
".......on the attac"
Not getting drunk today nh?
Mon 24/06/02 at 10:05
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
No Lord H - I don't get drunk anymore - nothing to be with being a Christian but it's because my wife is a recovering alcoholic, yesterday she was two years sober and when I look back and think how close she was to dying I am truly grateful for the last years.

So yeah - take the pee as much as you like but it goes right over my head.

And yeah Joinercus I am. I am actually a worship leader at my church which means I get to play guitar and sing in front of loads of people once or twice a week, week in, week out. More gigs than Goaty gets ;)
Mon 24/06/02 at 10:11
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Meh
Tell your God he owes me money and he ain't getting on the guest list for our gigs.

Can't really see a power-chord version of "Kum-ba-ya" working too well at Dingwalls.

>:P
Mon 24/06/02 at 10:27
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
You'd be suprised at the looks we get some weeks when we blast through some of the wonderful effects. The Vicar basically says be who you are and play how you want to - so we do....
Mon 24/06/02 at 17:36
nh wrote:
> No Lord H - I don't get drunk anymore - nothing to be with being a
> Christian but it's because my wife is a recovering alcoholic,
> yesterday she was two years sober and when I look back and think how
> close she was to dying I am truly grateful for the last years.
>
> So yeah - take the pee as much as you like but it goes right over my
> head.
>
> And yeah Joinercus I am. I am actually a worship leader at my church
> which means I get to play guitar and sing in front of loads of people
> once or twice a week, week in, week out. More gigs than Goaty gets ;)

Ta for the reply!
Mon 24/06/02 at 22:59
Regular
".......on the attac"
Lord H wrote:
> Not getting drunk today nh?

nh, bit of a stupid thing to say by me. Sorry.

I just remember you saying that your wife was two years alcohol free on Sunday. Good for her! :-)
Mon 24/06/02 at 23:09
"Darkness, always"
nh, congrats on the 2 year marker for your lady. I've seen what alcoholism can do to people - treated or otherwise - it occurs to me that it requires more willpower than tobacco to quit it, simply because it lacks tobacco's basic addiction.

My mother was once alcoholic, so I know only too well what happens there...
Tue 25/06/02 at 09:18
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Cheers IB.

Yes it certainly does take a hell of a lot of willpower and also courage. The great thing is that life has turned right round in the two years since she stopped.
Tue 02/07/02 at 11:13
Yawn.. Alcoholism and drugs n' tobacco. Its boring.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.