GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WHO LIKE SIMPONS ROADRAGE!!!!!!!!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 23/06/02 at 16:03
Regular
Simpons roadrage is the best PS2 game of all time. What do all you PS2 owners think
Mon 24/06/02 at 16:40
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Or something like that.

:-)
Mon 24/06/02 at 16:40
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> It's a good game if you like dull rubbish.

---

I wouldn't say so.

I think it's quite bad, even if you do like dull rubbish.
Mon 24/06/02 at 00:59
Regular
I hired it, and the only thing that entertained me was the voice-overs. That lasted all of 5 minutes.

I then returned it before it was even due back - I couldn't be bothered with it anymore.

Too short.
Mon 24/06/02 at 00:26
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Who likes it? Err, nobody in their right mind. Its cack. Complete cack. Play GTA3, GT3, then come back to it. Its cack.
Sun 23/06/02 at 23:54
Regular
"Whatever!"
I like it even though its a blatant rip off of Crazy Taxi
Sun 23/06/02 at 23:13
Regular
"^^^New Online Arcad"
Semajal wrote:
> GTA3 kicks its A#S

TRUE!!! TRUE!!! TRUE!!! TRUE!!! TRUE!!! TRUE!!! TRUE!!! TRUE!!! TRUE!!! TRUE!!! TRUE!!! TRUE!!! TRUE!!! TRUE!!! TRUE!!! TRUE!!! TRUE!!! TRUE!!! TRUE!!! TRUE!!! TRUE!!!
Sun 23/06/02 at 22:33
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
mr brother got it.

its fun for a while mainly cos of multiplayer but the graphical erros are ANNOYING.

I once ended up floating outside the level in a blank area.

don;t buy it though.

GTA3 kicks its A#S
Sun 23/06/02 at 21:25
Regular
"^^^New Online Arcad"
i love the game
Sun 23/06/02 at 21:04
Regular
It's a good game in my opinion (on the GameCube anyway).

I found the PS2 version took atleast twice as long in loading and I couldn't figure out the controls in the shop.

The GameCube version is decent, slightly underated and is quite fun to play. The only downside, as with the crazy taxi games, is that it's quite short and you soon end up taking the passengers to the same place every time and memorising where they want to go. Doesn't take long to get boring....
Sun 23/06/02 at 16:57
Regular
It's a good game if you like dull rubbish.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.