GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best UK Payed Hosting? I need ur advice."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 23/06/02 at 13:51
Regular
Hey, whats the best payed hosting you can get in uk? or in usa but you can still have it in UK?

What gives you the best features for your money?

im looking to get some hosting soon so i need your advice. DONT say freeola.
Wed 26/06/02 at 17:45
Fanks guys. I think im gonna go for the Supanames deal! It looks quite good to me.
Mon 24/06/02 at 10:33
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
Just bought a supanames domain, it's not a bad price although i'd suggest going for the Value Pro account other than the cheaper one, you get more MySql databases and unlimited e-mail accounts, email forwarders..etc

Also they've got the new feature of giving you free phone numbers for fax/land line you can pick your own 070 number (about 12p/min) they also offer 0800 numbers but I havn't checked them out yet, both can be directed to your mobile and all voice mails are converted into e-mails I think.
Mon 24/06/02 at 10:32
Regular
""
I've just signed up with www.powweb.com in the States. Only $8 a month and you seem to get most things included. Seeme good value to me.
Sun 23/06/02 at 22:22
Regular
"l33t cs50r"
Depends on what SLA you want, what type of hosting etc etc. You get what you pay for. have a look at www.portland.co.uk. I use these guys a lot for normal hosting of clients. They're pretty good and fairly well priced.

Otherwise, you could be looking at nay where between £50 and £250 month for "decent" hosting options.
Sun 23/06/02 at 21:59
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Personally, I've always used www.supanames.co.uk
Pretty decent value for money I think.

-G
Sun 23/06/02 at 13:51
Hey, whats the best payed hosting you can get in uk? or in usa but you can still have it in UK?

What gives you the best features for your money?

im looking to get some hosting soon so i need your advice. DONT say freeola.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.