GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"TO ALL THE NEW PEOPLE ON THIS DISCUSSION!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 05/11/00 at 15:05
Regular
Make sure you read Grix's rules, and abide them. If you have accepted those rules, then welcome!! Please tell us about consoles you are likely to get and why!! I am going to tell you a little about myself. I am an Ant (please don't take the p**s), and I am the top gaming man in my colony. I miniaturise everything so I can write on here with no trouble. I will not tell you my age, only a select few know that. I have already pre-ordered my Playstation 2, but that doesn't mean that I don't like Sega or Nintendo. I would also like to ask other regulars on here to tell the "newbies" about themselves.
Thanks for reading, Ant.
PS My gaming assistant: Why on earth did you write that?
Me: No idea, just felt like it.
Assistant: What was the point though?
Me: I felt like introducing the new people to me and others on this forum, so that we can all get on well together and-
Assistant: Shut up.
Sun 05/11/00 at 15:05
Make sure you read Grix's rules, and abide them. If you have accepted those rules, then welcome!! Please tell us about consoles you are likely to get and why!! I am going to tell you a little about myself. I am an Ant (please don't take the p**s), and I am the top gaming man in my colony. I miniaturise everything so I can write on here with no trouble. I will not tell you my age, only a select few know that. I have already pre-ordered my Playstation 2, but that doesn't mean that I don't like Sega or Nintendo. I would also like to ask other regulars on here to tell the "newbies" about themselves.
Thanks for reading, Ant.
PS My gaming assistant: Why on earth did you write that?
Me: No idea, just felt like it.
Assistant: What was the point though?
Me: I felt like introducing the new people to me and others on this forum, so that we can all get on well together and-
Assistant: Shut up.
Sun 05/11/00 at 15:12
Regular
Hi! My names, err, Grix.

I have a N64, and I'm going to buy a Dreamcast for Christmas.

My favourite colour is, err, blue.

(KEEP AWAY!!! HE'S INSANE!!!! RUNN!!! HE'S ALREADY GOT YOUR ADDRESS!!!!)

And that's my brain, hes great fun, and he likes to talk to me, don't you.

(ARGGGHHHH!!!!)

...Sorry, snapped for a minute then. Was I being nice to you?

(Bloody hell that was scary. Never do that again.)
Mon 06/11/00 at 20:52
Hi, i'm farras. I'm new, i've pre ordered a ps2. Do you think it was a good idea or should I wait for the x-box or gamecube. I have a playstation but my best game is perfect Dark.
Mon 06/11/00 at 20:55
Regular
"I like cheese"
I think you made the right choice in choosing a PS2. It may not seem brill at the moment, but just imagine playing MGS2, or GT3, Or Knockout Kings 2001 and many more!!!
Mon 06/11/00 at 20:59
Regular
I would say get one, but not yet.

I say wait a while, but hey, no-one ever listens to me.

*Sniff*

(Hey. I always listen to you Grix.)

Thanks, brain. I always can depend on you to cheer me up.

(Even though you always talk absoulute bol***ks.)

...Thanks.
Tue 07/11/00 at 19:34
My name is Wildfire and I have A Play Station and would like a PS2 but don't have any money to buy one. I shall wait until next year when the prices will probably go down
Tue 07/11/00 at 19:36
Regular
"Excommunicated"
NAPSTER wildfire!
Tue 07/11/00 at 19:49
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
napster! damn right, good site but you have to pay for it now, unlucky.
PS2 is a good console and will get better with age, like good wine.

I am the great fogmaster(I like to think i'm in a fantasy world, it's been a long day for me so take it easy)
I own every Nintendo creation except for pokemon and other tiny creations that turned out to be crap! i will be buying a Gamecube and a PS2, hope it will be worth it.
Tue 07/11/00 at 20:16
Hi my name is Damo, Im here to lend friendly advice(Ant can tell you about that) and I am here to plug almost every games console that comes out cause I love them all. I have also pre-ordered a PS2. Ive been in this forum for a long while now.
Tue 07/11/00 at 20:17
Regular
Napster? Pay for? No!

I can still get on with no money exchanging hands, apart from that of phone bills.

Memo: Phone Bill.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.