GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A football Exam-(For attention of James Pond self proclaimed Football Guru)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 22/06/02 at 23:42
Regular
Exam: Football Studies Paper Ref:05-01

You must answer all questons on the paper.
The number of marks available for each question is in brackets at the end.
Time allowed : 1 hour
You will be accessed on accuracy of facts,spelling punctuation and knowledge of 1970's haircuts modeled by Kevin Keegan as well as actual tactical knowledge.
No additional material may be brought into the exam room.

Discuss the effects of the Munich air crash on following world cup campaigns, discuss with relevance to players involved in the tragedy. [12]

"Slough Town's relegation woes are mainly as a result of mismanagement and poor fortune" discuss how helpful you find this quote to be and discuss with named examples of managers,players and seasons you have studied.[15]

How do you consider the loss of the ITV digital money will effect the employment of turf layers at huddersfield uniteds McAlpine Staduim. Discuss with dierct examples of the underlying geology, soil drainage and The Taste network's viewing figures. [22.5}

"The succesful F.A cup run of 1875, which lead to the Royal engineers winning the trophy was due to to a detailed knowledge of the construction of the stadium and the design of the goal posts." How fair an assesment do you feel this to be explain with due thought given to other factors such as formation and named examples of players. [24]

"Gary Hartnell is an intricate part of the Newport Pagnell set up" to what extent do you agree with this statement and how do you think NP would have fared in the UCL without him this season, answer showing a varied knowledge of this seasons unibond league matches. [26]

Discuss the relavant merits of sharing the world cup between all the continents, when answering this question it is important to consider the views of all the citzens of antartica and its unequal distribution. Paying careful attention to the desires of penguins to watch and maybe one day participate in the global game, whilst also considering the structure of the Ross ice shelf and the most suitable positions for the locations of sport stadiums.[29]
Mon 02/08/04 at 15:25
Regular
I await it with bated breath.
Mon 02/08/04 at 14:47
Regular
yeah i found it when i was being random in the early posts looking for a different post completely forgotten about it, and James pond!I have a brilliant one i'm popping for stryke soon.
Mon 02/08/04 at 14:41
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
LOL - I didn't realise this thread was so old.
Mon 02/08/04 at 14:34
Regular
ah worshipping and begging begins. In fairness to me it was written 2 years ago and i was too stupid to check it again!

Lol, apologies me lady. I shall be deported to huddersfield immediately to work as a turf layer!

Ps. Copy of the original thread isn't a threat, if i was petty and devious i could just edit and lie! and the context of the convo makes it look like you were in the wrong when it was infact me! :-)

Oh and how long will it take for my reputation to recover? all of two minutes! i don't have very far to climb! lol
Mon 02/08/04 at 14:18
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
:D

* big bold smilie to show I'm playing with you *

Ashley wrote:
> They are huddersfield town (athletic football club) and play at the mcAlpine!

Oh I agree that Huddersfield Town play at the (ex)McAlpine Stadium but Huddersfield United don't.

:D

... and I have a copy of your original question so you can't change it on me :)

... and seeing as I already subscribe to the link you gave me I logged on to see if I could delve further but no, I can find no trace of Huddersfield Utd :)

On your knees boy!
Mon 02/08/04 at 13:10
Regular
bah you can beg me for the forgiveness especially as you have just made it worse!. Just click the link to their website! They are huddersfield town (athletic football club) and play at the mcAlpine! lol at the hammering joke!
Mon 02/08/04 at 11:02
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Ashley wrote:

> enter site, then click on club in the left hand column, and then beg
> my infinite forgiveness and hope that one day you can rebuild your
> reputation! :-) lol

Who should beg for forgiveness? I restate my comment, while believing that my reputation, such as it is, in still intact:

Huddersfield UNITED have never played at the McAlpine :D

Ashley wrote:
> but what about the turf layers association?

They were not affected at McAlpine. This is due to the hammering that the pitch takes after a Giants match. Thus guaranteeing steady employment.
Sun 01/08/04 at 20:09
Regular
but what about the turf layers association?
Sun 01/08/04 at 12:30
Regular
"We love you Rooney!"
"All the very latest news from McAlpine Stadium"

A direct quote

above

proving you wrong

i'm gonna leave now

*leaves*
Sun 01/08/04 at 02:25
Regular
Ineedsleep wrote:
> I believe I can answer question 3 because I think it is a trick
> question. Huddersfield United have never played at McAlpine Stadium
> so the rest of the question can be ignored :)
>
> * Sorry

[URL]http://www.htafc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Home/0,,10312,00.html[/URL]

enter site, then click on club in the left hand column, and then beg my infinite forgiveness and hope that one day you can rebuild your reputation! :-) lol

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.