GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Call Of Duty 4 New Multiplayer Maps On Xbox Live later today"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare'.
Fri 04/04/08 at 08:51
Regular
"I like turtles"
Source : http://iamfourzerotwo.com/

Just checked and there not on yet(8.30 am).I presume the times listed are for US players.They should be up later today.Think they are going to cost about 800 MS points.Might see some you on there later.Apparently theres extra XP available for people playing them over this weekend.Great news as I suck at it !.
Wed 04/06/08 at 17:21
Regular
"you've got a beard"
i don`t have the new maps, but i`m still a big fan of the game.
i`ve waxed it on veteran and am now mainly playing the multiplayer (except the odd occasion when i fancy playing the sniper missions ;) )

i bought halo 3 a month ago, played it for 5 minutes and decided i don`t like it anymore. i was impresed at first (as impressed as i get with halo anyways), but then CoD4 was a FAR better and everyone i know drifted onto that instead.

CoD4 and pro evo 6 are where it`s at for me.. mainly because i can play my friends back home.
just got fight night 3 as well (i know, i only just discovered it though, i`ve only had a 360 a couple of months :P ) and i`m loving that at the moment too.
Wed 04/06/08 at 10:52
Regular
"Hello?"
So is anyone still in love with Infinitry Wards masterpeice, I've got the new maps now. They stuff a bit more life into the game which is cool, shoudl tide me over until battleifeld arrives. Not too keen on the broadcast level, love the creek level though, the new maps feel a bit more like what battlefield is going to look like.
Thu 24/04/08 at 21:52
"possibly impossible"
They're on PSN now as well. So all PS3 owners can join in the fun.
Thu 24/04/08 at 14:53
Regular
oops, hadn't finished. lol

Stupid Pixie wrote:
> Creek- an excellent sniping match, lots of cover and bushes but
> not too big to get back into the action quickly when you die.

back to it...

then there's

Chinatown- a medium sized map set in, you guessed it, chinatown. lots of tall buildings which you can go into and fired down onto the streets below. This one is especially fun with larger parties as it can get very fast paced and exciting...

Broadcast- Another medium sized map which comes almost straight out of the single player campain. Only a few tweaks to the general layout have been done so it's a very easy one to pick up very soon.

and finally...

Killhouse- This is definatly a small sized map which is also symetrical (or so close to it). It is basicly a load of mock up situations that spec op's may find they need to practice. Because of this, the level is mainly made up of chipboard and breeze blocks, so a mix of hard and soft cover. I've only had the luck to play it once as it is only on one of the COD 4 playlists, the exact one escapes me at the moment, but none the less, it is a fantastic map if you get a chance to play on it.

If you haven't got them already i would advise you run down to your nearest GAME store or where ever they sell Xbox 360 games and get yourself some Microsoft points...

If your still reading this shame on you, you should be putting on your coat and legging it down the shops by now...

Still here? well you must have the maps already, so fair play.
Thu 24/04/08 at 14:34
Regular
Creek- an excellent sniping match, lots of cover and bushes but not too big to get back into the action quickly when you die.
Mon 07/04/08 at 16:42
Regular
"I like turtles"
Black8704 wrote:
> ok cool, still not sure on whether to get them depends on how
> good GTA4 is!

I love them to be honest.Team Deathmatch on Creek is just fantastic.Really got me back into this game.Well worth the 800 MS points IMO.
Mon 07/04/08 at 12:46
Regular
"Hello?"
ok cool, still not sure on whether to get them depends on how good GTA4 is!
Mon 07/04/08 at 12:38
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Chinatown is good - very similar to the district just a lot more buildings to hide in etc.

Creek is good for being a sniper, but again, at the same time it's too big.

Broadcast is in the TV station you play through on campaign mode and I haven't had the joy of playing Killhouse quite yet :S
Mon 07/04/08 at 11:25
Regular
"Hello?"
So what are the maps like? In size comparison to the others ones on there? I heard one of the maps is awseome for being a sniper?
Mon 07/04/08 at 10:38
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
The maps are ok, still have a few problems working them at the moment - Chinatown causes the most problems for me.

At least they are in all the playlists today, so Groundwar will be the highlight of my day!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.