GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Total Film or Empire?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 22/06/02 at 13:30
Regular
Come on, it's got to to be Empire. Put Total Film or Empire. You know you read Empire really.

Empire.
Sat 22/06/02 at 13:30
Regular
Come on, it's got to to be Empire. Put Total Film or Empire. You know you read Empire really.

Empire.
Sat 22/06/02 at 14:31
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I read none of these, the net is my source for movie info or I just ask folk like you.

Both are rubbish names for mags anyway.
:-)
Sat 22/06/02 at 15:10
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Neither. I have only ever bought one film magazine and that was Total film. One time only.

I was deciding between Total Film and Empire (which I personally believe should be called EMPEROR!) but Empire (EMPEROR!) had a picture of Russell Crowe on the front sitting in a rather 'inviting' manner. I thought by buying it, the newsagent's opinion of me would be somewhat lowered so I stuck with Total Film (which had a picture of Blade looking pretty cool on the front!). :-D
Sat 22/06/02 at 15:19
Regular
Empire (only very occasionay buy it)
Sat 22/06/02 at 15:19
Regular
Empire (only very occasionaly buy it)
Sat 22/06/02 at 15:24
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
Damn! I was gonna post a topic like this.

Total Film forever!
Sat 22/06/02 at 15:41
Regular
Haven't bought it for ages but Total Film.
Sat 22/06/02 at 16:13
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Empire (once or twice)
Sat 22/06/02 at 16:35
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
I read both, but I prefer...

...Empire.
Sat 22/06/02 at 20:03
Regular
Usually Empire, I find that the Net writes too many untruths (i.e. lies) to have any serious credibilty.

The only time I bought Total Film was the special Episode 2 Edition (where I discovered that classic quote from Mr. L. Jackson.

So, Empire.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.