GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"i shall now leave"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 21/06/02 at 13:35
Regular
it is obvious people do not like me here so i have decided to leave (actaully its cos my free aol trial is expiring). but anyway i shall leave and come back some other time and hopefully people might like me being here and have a fresh start with me

so until my next aol free trial

GOODBYE

*leaves the great site that is supposed to be SR, why does a man have to be somthing he isnt to be popular, the cruel world strikes again*

and if you want me so bad please email me at [email protected]

goodbye my little freinds i had on this sit and goodbye all you cruel people that call yourselfs, "popular" just beacause you fake your identity
Fri 21/06/02 at 13:35
Regular
"\\"
it is obvious people do not like me here so i have decided to leave (actaully its cos my free aol trial is expiring). but anyway i shall leave and come back some other time and hopefully people might like me being here and have a fresh start with me

so until my next aol free trial

GOODBYE

*leaves the great site that is supposed to be SR, why does a man have to be somthing he isnt to be popular, the cruel world strikes again*

and if you want me so bad please email me at [email protected]

goodbye my little freinds i had on this sit and goodbye all you cruel people that call yourselfs, "popular" just beacause you fake your identity
Fri 21/06/02 at 14:01
"slightlyshortertagl"
hahahahahahahahah
Fri 21/06/02 at 14:26
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Please tell me your volunteering to work in a Turkish prison.
Fri 21/06/02 at 14:37
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Quit while your ahead....
Fri 21/06/02 at 14:38
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Good gracious me. "Your ahead", that should be you're! I must learn me grammar proper like.
Fri 21/06/02 at 15:04
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I remember aninem you posting near enough the same thing when your name where cooldude 2002. Another post trying to make everyone feel guilty at the way you say you are treated. That didn't work either.
Fri 21/06/02 at 15:18
Regular
Didn't know you, didn't want to, apparently.
Fri 21/06/02 at 18:35
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Yay.

Come back when you're a bit more mature, and dont think child abuse is a thign to joke about.
Fri 21/06/02 at 20:39
haha good riddence :D
Fri 21/06/02 at 22:59
Regular
"Bobba you"
HAHA *points and laughs like Nelson*

:D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.