GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who Cryed"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 21/06/02 at 12:47
Regular
I was just wondering who cryed when England lost because i did very sad moment for me i thought we was going all the way.
Mon 24/06/02 at 12:33
Regular
"Well hit on me..."
®eDdY²°°2 wrote:
> Ice Blaster wrote:
> Well a tear was brought to my eye when I saw Seaman cry... I
> couldn't
> hold back!!
>
> Thats when my emotions kicked in to. Man I felt so sorry for him.

I was just sat down quietly, feeling a bit miffed off, but when they showed the pictures of Seaman that when I shed a few tears. My girlfriend thinks Im stupid, but I disagree. Most young lads play football from when they can run, and because of this the emotions that it evokes in us are huge, especially at big tournaments. I cried in '98, 96, 90 and 86 (when I was four) because my dad is a big football fan and I was introduced to football at an early age, the worst I was was in 90. I had a major tantrum (but I was only 8). My mum reminds me of it every time there is a world cup Im sure.

I also cried in 2000 and 2001 when we beat the German, with joy and alcohol in my system though.
Fri 21/06/02 at 23:21
psffffff its only a game no need for tears bring on the next world cup.
Fri 21/06/02 at 22:53
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Its.

A.

Game.
Fri 21/06/02 at 22:09
Regular
"Bobba you"
Ice Blaster wrote:
> Well a tear was brought to my eye when I saw Seaman cry... I couldn't
> hold back!!

Thats when my emotions kicked in to. Man I felt so sorry for him.
Fri 21/06/02 at 22:08
Regular
"England skipper"
Puff not sad
Fri 21/06/02 at 22:07
Regular
"England skipper"
Stigy wrote:
> What puff cryed?

Why does it make you sad,you are just showing your emotions.
Fri 21/06/02 at 22:04
A tear may have come, but there was deffinatly a lump in my throught.call me sad, i'm just very patriotic.
Fri 21/06/02 at 21:59
Regular
"Back in black"
Well a tear was brought to my eye when I saw Seaman cry... I couldn't hold back!!
Fri 21/06/02 at 21:50
"`·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.·`·"
What puff cryed?
Fri 21/06/02 at 19:21
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Asher D wrote:
> I doubt anyone 'cryed', ya funky dude.

---

Heh, true.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.