GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"HOW ENGLAND RATED AGAINST BRAZIL."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 21/06/02 at 12:27
Regular
David Seaman: Caught off his line by Rohaldino's free kick and had no chance with Rivaldo's equliser. RATED 6/10

Danny Mills: Shackled Roberto Carlos down the left flank and got forward to support David Beckham, but his delivery of crosses was poor. RATED 6/10

Ashley Cole: Handled the threat of cafu well gave him little space to exploit, but that stopped him from getting forward too often. RATED 7/10

Rio Ferdinand: Was composed on the ball and with his defensive duties, to keep Brazils chances minimum. RATED 7/10

Sol Campbell: Along with Ferdinand was part of the reason that Ronaldo was taken off in the second half, but still had some anxious moments RATED 5/10

David Beckham: Chased up and down the line, but was unable to have his usal effect on the game,mainly because of the threat of Roberto Carlos RATED 6/10

Paul Scholes: Was always avalible to take the ball off his team-mates,but could not make a telling final pass and often lost posession RATED 5/10

Nicky Butt: Competed well in the middle of the park but was unable to exert the same authority which he had serverd england so well in earlier games. RATED 7/10

Trevor Sinclair: Unable to get forward as often as he would have liked, but found it difficult as Ashley Cole needed back-up to handle Cafu RATED 5/10

Michael Owen : Strugled to get into the match but still slotteed home England's oppening goal RATED 7/10

Emile Heskey: The liverpool target man had his best game of the tournament and looked confident running at the brazil defence. RATED 7/10

Kiren Dyer (subsitute 56 min) Saw plenty of the ball down the left flank but was unable to get away from Cafu. RATED 5/10

Darius Vasell (subsitue 80 mins) Never given a chance to save England with a late goal. RATED 5/10

Teddy Sherringham (subsitute 80 mins) Could not conjore up the late heroics that he produced for Manchester United. RATED 5/10

What was your thoughts on the game and the players?

Thanks for reading, David
Fri 21/06/02 at 21:54
"`·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.·`·"
Good post Beckham, you have got the ratings spot on.
Fri 21/06/02 at 16:18
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Or†ega wrote:
> davyboy wrote:
> The Ref =0
>
> Same ref that sent off Henry as well...
>
> Maybe he wants to go through the world cup sending off as many world
> class forwards as he can...
>
> Raul and co. beware! :)

---

That's Hugh Dallas, the only Scottish person to play a part in the World Cup, so shush!

:-)
Fri 21/06/02 at 16:04
Regular
"Bobba you"
Beefcake wrote:
> I rated the game:
>
> Seaman: 1
> Heskey: 2
>
> And that's being generous!

Are you stupid!

Heskey played very well. And Seaman had no chance of getting that ball.

Lets see you try any better!!
Fri 21/06/02 at 13:24
J Savo wrote:
> Do you hear about the player who got sacked for scoring a goal
> agains't italy, and he played for a italian team?
>
> Sly,really.
>
> :D

Yes but it appears he was let go before the World cup but italy could be in the stew pot over the affair.
Fri 21/06/02 at 13:22
Regular
"how long have i got"
Do you hear about the player who got sacked for scoring a goal agains't italy, and he played for a italian team?

Sly,really.

:D
Fri 21/06/02 at 13:17
You can all blame Seaman for the second goal but the fact remains it was offside and doesnt matter who kicked the ball + the first goal should never have been aloud as it was an England freekick so it matters not who good or bad England played they was cheated yet again. I also think the ref will be seriously slated bye fifa boss Sept Blatter.
Fri 21/06/02 at 13:16
Regular
davyboy wrote:
> The Ref =0

Same ref that sent off Henry as well...

Maybe he wants to go through the world cup sending off as many world class forwards as he can...

Raul and co. beware! :)
Fri 21/06/02 at 13:12
The Ref =0
Fri 21/06/02 at 13:10
"Darth Vader 3442321"
I rated the game:

Seaman: 1
Mills: 4
Cole: 5
Ferdinand: 6
Campbell: 7
Butt: 6
Scholes: 5
Beckham: 4
Sinclair: 5
Owen: 8
Heskey: 2

And that's being generous!
Fri 21/06/02 at 12:55
Regular
"how long have i got"
The game was amazing but i have to be honest, seaman could have got Ronaldhino's freekick.

But Sven should have not taken owen off, due to that if he stayed on he would scored another one for us and we would of WON.

Beckham didn't do much in todays game but, he wasn't ready 'cos' he knows that brazil is a copeting team but i think he could have had several shots on target wich would of put brazil a warning so they will mark him more, then he could pass to owen when owen is not defended as much wich could of made us WIN.

We had an advantage over them when Ronaldhino was sent off, but England could have done better.

"Least i won £1000 cos i put a bet on owen to score the first goal.
My mum has went to collect it for me but i will probably give her some of it"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.