GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Well Done England fans"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 21/06/02 at 11:15
Regular
We proved the critics wrong by not rioting. I am happy to here that there were no riots in Japan after the defeat to Brazil.

We have done well in the World Cup getting to the Quater Finals. I bet some of you didn't think we would of even of got past the group stages, but we did. I think that we will be even better in Euro 2004 and World cup 2006.
Sat 22/06/02 at 10:33
Regular
"Bobba you"
The only thing I can think of is the fans ripping down a fence to drowen there sorrows. But thats vandilism not rioting :D
Fri 21/06/02 at 23:12
N question the English fans were the best and I think the Japanese respected the english for that point there was very sporting in defeat which is more then you can say for some countries. I loved it when that woman fan blamed the Ref for which she is right. I think the row about the freekick which was never given will go on for a long time yet.
Fri 21/06/02 at 22:25
The one thing that we did prove is we do have a lot of respect for some countries, today i couldnt hear any booing the Brazilian national anthem, which is more than can be said about June 7th.
Fri 21/06/02 at 22:11
"High polygon count"
You're right, Sheepy, it shouldn't surprise us.

I can't say I'm surprised personally - more relieved than anything.

But it has to be said - I think all England FANS are good natured and will accept defeat gracefully. Those that don't aren't there for football, and probably couldn't give a damn about the results either - they are there for trouble only. If we woke up tomorrow and football ceased to exist, they'd move on to another sport.

I also think our police deserve a lot of credit, because it seems (so far) that they've managed to keep pretty much all of the hooligans at home.

There was trouble in Stoke-on-Trent, I believe, but this was a relatively small number of morons, and I don't think too much damage was done. But again, other than wearing England shirts, I don't think you can call them "fans" at all.
Fri 21/06/02 at 11:56
Regular
"Excommunicated"
It's good there was no riots but it shouldn't be a surprise when you act like normal football fans
Fri 21/06/02 at 11:49
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I think we missed Stevie Gerrard in midfield. We still did well though. Mind you there always seem to be a ton of "what if" thoughts. ;-)
Fri 21/06/02 at 11:38
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Well, it only finnished a few hours ago, and in another hour or so it'll be nightime in Japan. That's when the trouble will start - if any!

But although we're out, we are the ones who played badly, and many of the known Hooligans were denied access to Jap-Korea.
So why would we expect the destruction of the future - Japan! :)
Fri 21/06/02 at 11:15
Regular
"Baros!!!"
We proved the critics wrong by not rioting. I am happy to here that there were no riots in Japan after the defeat to Brazil.

We have done well in the World Cup getting to the Quater Finals. I bet some of you didn't think we would of even of got past the group stages, but we did. I think that we will be even better in Euro 2004 and World cup 2006.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.