GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"They Think its all Over..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 21/06/02 at 10:02
Regular
....It is now.

I'd just like to Congratulate Brazil on winning the game.

England can take a lot of positives from this World Cup, we are still a young team and before the WC noone gave us a chance, but England did make a few people eat their words.

Yes Seaman made an error, yes our lads looked tired today but there's no doubting that the team has played beyond expectations in this WC. They now have the opportunity to gell together with the addition of Gerrad + Neville coming back, the future's bright.

Thanks for the Memories England and Weldone Brasil.
Fri 21/06/02 at 11:46
Regular
"Long time no see!"
AbsoluT Neó wrote:
"I'd just like to Congratulate Brazil on winning the game."

Hey, you said "Brazil" and not 'Brasil'! :o

And we all new Brazil were gunna win it, despite what people thought and all the hype around us and strange goings-on in this year's competition.

We do have a pretty young squad, even of we are missing a few.
That's a good thing for the future, and we do stand a good chance of WINNING Euro 2004, and maybe also getting far in the 2006 World Cup!

More Rio's and Owen's are on the way... :)
Fri 21/06/02 at 11:09
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Blame who you want, but at least we got further than Argentina, France and Italy. I ain't blaming anybody as they tryed their best.
Fri 21/06/02 at 10:23
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I think a quote from Blackadder IV sums this up best;

"Wrote a note in my diary today. Simply said; B****r"

:(
Fri 21/06/02 at 10:21
Regular
Shepps wrote:
> Quite simply, i blame Arsenal.

Good man :)
Fri 21/06/02 at 10:16
Regular
"My Posts Make Sense"
Quite simply, i blame Arsenal. Cole and Cambpell f'ed up for the first goal, then there was a quite gifted piece of keeping from David Seaman. Lobbed from 30 yards when he was 3 yards off his line, what an absolute muppet.
Fri 21/06/02 at 10:13
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Apparently...

"TV replays would slow the game down"

It can be argued either way..

but for a start the ref didn't let the game flow anyway and the sending off took ages to happen because everyone was discussing it with the ref for a while and in that time a replay could have been done n dusted.
Fri 21/06/02 at 10:09
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I also think the ref made some shockers. Just another reasons why another official with TV replays should be there to make sure decisions that can affect the game aren't carried out. The sending off was a shocker and this world cup has been full of dodgy ref and linesmen decisions. We have the technology, why cant they use it for things like players being booked, sent off, diving and unsure goal/not goal decisions.
Fri 21/06/02 at 10:08
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
The referee was a fool, the sending off offence was a mere yellow card and some of his decisions either way were questionable. But I agree Brazil did not look great, but the bad news for everyone else is that they can play better but then so can England and we never really sparked in the 2nd half, once they went down to 10 men, rather than be up for it, we seem to play worse and Brazil just hit us on the counter.
Fri 21/06/02 at 10:07
Regular
at leasty someone who is not biased.
Fri 21/06/02 at 10:06
Regular
"Amphib-ophile"
Agreed.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.