GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"err, lemme think, oh yeh. ENGLAND ARE OUT WOOHOOO!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 21/06/02 at 10:01
Regular
at last theyve been knocked out, finally my life can go back to normal.
my life has been a living hell since the world cup started. all i could hear was oh england won, england blah blah blah. i found it so boring, but when brazil had a 2-1 win over england i couldnt calm down.

i wonder if anyone else felt this way. i know im gonna get critised for this post but

WWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YYEHHHHHHHHHAAAAWWWWWWWW

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHA

THERE OUT YESSSSSS

finnaly i might be able to calm down... er well not today WOOHOOOOOO
Fri 21/06/02 at 10:01
Regular
"\\"
at last theyve been knocked out, finally my life can go back to normal.
my life has been a living hell since the world cup started. all i could hear was oh england won, england blah blah blah. i found it so boring, but when brazil had a 2-1 win over england i couldnt calm down.

i wonder if anyone else felt this way. i know im gonna get critised for this post but

WWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YYEHHHHHHHHHAAAAWWWWWWWW

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHA

THERE OUT YESSSSSS

finnaly i might be able to calm down... er well not today WOOHOOOOOO
Fri 21/06/02 at 10:02
Regular
"Amphib-ophile"
No criticism from me mate.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY.

Indeed.
Fri 21/06/02 at 10:04
Regular
".......on the attac"
There's Sport forum on here.

Maybe it would be better to write your rubbish in there....
Fri 21/06/02 at 10:14
Regular
"\\"
i only wrote it here, cos'. it took up most of my tv aswell

i usually watch tv in the mornings but the world cup was always on so i had to watch little childrens prgrams

is that a good enough reason to post under this forum
Fri 21/06/02 at 10:22
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Traitor.
Fri 21/06/02 at 10:26
Regular
"gsybe you!"
You may not like football, but the national spirit and feeling behind the whole thing is more important - Just because you could not watch your favourite TV programs, does not mean it was a bad thing!

Wimbledons on next anyway!!!!
Fri 21/06/02 at 10:37
Regular
"\\"
Cyclone wrote:
>
> Wimbledons on next anyway!!!!

I DONT MIND ABOUT TENNIS, ITS JUST THE FOOTBALL THAT IS ON 24/7 THAT REALLY ANNOYS ME

sorry about not going with the nation just im sick of watching football
Fri 21/06/02 at 11:35
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Stop watching it then! That way you could devote more time to writing your hilarious spoofs.

I thought that people stopped using their mates in stories when they left Primary School.

I must be mistaken....
Fri 21/06/02 at 12:14
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Well I like football but I HATE England!

WOOOO! They are finally out!

And they deserve it! Almost EVERY goal they have scored in this tournament has been lucky. Only about one hasn't been.

Even against 10 men, they couldn't compete. They deserve to be out and they are.

Oh how good it feels! And how much fun I'm going to have in the coming days! Except tonight, I should stay away. Drunk English supporters and one drunk England hater (me) don't mix.

Oh well, I'm happy at the moment. Apart from being unable to move due to the terrible pain inflicted upon me during 7 hours of football yesterday.
Fri 21/06/02 at 12:56
Regular
"\\"
Beefcake wrote:
> I thought that people stopped using their mates in stories when they
> left Primary School.
>
> I must be mistaken....

huh, i just took out random people, except davyboy who i asked but that was it, and i dont even know davyboy, in fact in the outside world i dont know a single one of ya. well i might but i'm not aware of it

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.