GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I THINK FINAL FANTASY 11 IS A BAD IDEA!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 20/06/02 at 22:01
Regular
Ok, im a massive fan of ff4-10, but FF11 goin to be online, is gonna cause a lot of difficulties for ppl who are goin to own the JAP ver. Firstly it will be the PS2's first online game, therefore a lot of problems will occur, secoundly if foreigners 'Gai-jin' import this tittle, might aswell forget it! because you need to connect to JAP servers.

Well im gonna wait for the PC ver to be released, well so far the UK ps2 ver is due out in...an unbelevable 4years!!!!!!!!!!!! SERIOUS!

Well, lets see how things go ;)
Fri 21/06/02 at 13:45
Regular
"A man with a stick"
The online RPG titles that are on the PC, you have to pay to play on them. Another monthly subscription charge bumped onto the exsisting internet bill, that's on of the reasons I stear clear of games like this.
Fri 21/06/02 at 12:56
I agree that 11 might be a balls up, mostly cause I have little faith in sonys online plans, which seem to be geared in a broadband only direction....and thats £25 a month I can't afford, and thats if they ever get round to bringing out all the online stuff, and another point is that FF games strongest points have been flash graphics and strong storys, which will become a wee bit redundent in an online format, I mean can they really keep summons in there?
Fri 21/06/02 at 10:05
Regular
"\\"
tlionhart wrote:
> an unbelevable 4years!!!!!!!!!!!! SERIOUS!

4 YEARS, there taking there time, although i dont like FF games, im sure XI will be in my good books. this is the first FF game im looking forward to. if its released of course
Thu 20/06/02 at 23:33
Regular
"Selected"
Alexj17 wrote:
> How many ff are there out now

lol, Anyway, to the serious posts here....You can't say FFXI is gonna be a flop. How do you know that Sony won't take every precaution to make sure that the game will run as smoothly as possible? You don't. Naturally, with anything that is being pioneered (in this case online gaming on the console) there will be problems but these will be ironed out with time. Come on, think of the future.
Thu 20/06/02 at 22:45
Regular
"^^^New Online Arcad"
How many ff are there out now
Thu 20/06/02 at 22:05
Regular
"everyone says it"
Its not doing well over there...

I heard some news on it?! Can't remember though..
Thu 20/06/02 at 22:01
Regular
"howdy pardner;)"
Ok, im a massive fan of ff4-10, but FF11 goin to be online, is gonna cause a lot of difficulties for ppl who are goin to own the JAP ver. Firstly it will be the PS2's first online game, therefore a lot of problems will occur, secoundly if foreigners 'Gai-jin' import this tittle, might aswell forget it! because you need to connect to JAP servers.

Well im gonna wait for the PC ver to be released, well so far the UK ps2 ver is due out in...an unbelevable 4years!!!!!!!!!!!! SERIOUS!

Well, lets see how things go ;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.