GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Xbox, Multiplayer Halo, and tips for gamers"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 20/06/02 at 19:09
Regular
It was a hot evening, I’d just got home from school after a long boring day. Going round my mate’s house seemed inviting and fun, I delivered all my papers as fast as I could, got on my bike and rode down to his house. My other mate came along with me, we was both looking forward to playing his xbox (I haven’t got one yet!).

We reached his house, got of our bikes clambered into my mates room and turned on his xbox, my life changed before me, this beautiful console was quiet, hardly made a noticeable sound. He put his halo disk in the drive. We went on the co-op mode, now that’s what I call excellent. We played for around 3 hours before getting not exactly bored but wanting to try out the different multiplayer options. We debated on over what game type to choose, we came to a decision to play the “CTF” game, my mate has only got 2 controllers when there were 3 of us, but we rotated around etc. We were having so much fun! The CTF area is absolutely awesome, we laughed and joked. Just think of when I get my xbox, I could take sum controllers round and have a 4 player CTF, just the thought sent a tantalizing shiver down my spine.

So I thought this would be good advice for xbox players
1.Gather lots of food to last about 6 weeks
2.Gather lots of chewing gum
3.Get some friends to come round
4.Get a portable toilet and sink
5.close your bedroom door
6.Chew chewing gum
7.Seal bedroom door with chewing gum
8.sit down and relax
9.Turn on your xbox
10.Play Play Play!
11.Don’t come out for 6 weeks

There you have it!
Sun 23/06/02 at 09:14
Regular
Not yet, but i will be getting it up before the 6 weeks hols. I already loads about it and the games ect because i am glued to my mates xbox most of the time
Sun 23/06/02 at 00:38
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Have you got your xbox yet gamezfreak? Try to pick it up soon so you ahve the whole summer to play it.
Sat 22/06/02 at 13:38
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
You only just heard about that ? :-) Thats been known for quite awhile now. :-) Theres some excellent quality online games coming out, can't wait for mech Assault as well. :-)

If you haven't heard of Mech Assault you might know it as Mech Warrior on the PC. :-)
Sat 22/06/02 at 09:28
Regular
Hey thanks guys, i have just heard that Unreal Championship is coming out for xbox.

I am preparing to say goodbye to my family for a few weeks.
Thu 20/06/02 at 21:58
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
8 player multiplayer Halo is beatable - you can have 16 players on it instead with 4 consoles linked up. :-)
Thu 20/06/02 at 21:02
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Better yet you could buy a system link cable to go with your Xbox, then you and your mate could play link up Halo, allowing unbeatable 8 player deathmatches.

Grr, all my friends are getting thier Xbox at Christmas. No Link up for me. :(
Thu 20/06/02 at 20:05
Regular
i got an xbox today with halo (and ive still got my ps2)

2 down, one to go
Thu 20/06/02 at 19:09
Regular
It was a hot evening, I’d just got home from school after a long boring day. Going round my mate’s house seemed inviting and fun, I delivered all my papers as fast as I could, got on my bike and rode down to his house. My other mate came along with me, we was both looking forward to playing his xbox (I haven’t got one yet!).

We reached his house, got of our bikes clambered into my mates room and turned on his xbox, my life changed before me, this beautiful console was quiet, hardly made a noticeable sound. He put his halo disk in the drive. We went on the co-op mode, now that’s what I call excellent. We played for around 3 hours before getting not exactly bored but wanting to try out the different multiplayer options. We debated on over what game type to choose, we came to a decision to play the “CTF” game, my mate has only got 2 controllers when there were 3 of us, but we rotated around etc. We were having so much fun! The CTF area is absolutely awesome, we laughed and joked. Just think of when I get my xbox, I could take sum controllers round and have a 4 player CTF, just the thought sent a tantalizing shiver down my spine.

So I thought this would be good advice for xbox players
1.Gather lots of food to last about 6 weeks
2.Gather lots of chewing gum
3.Get some friends to come round
4.Get a portable toilet and sink
5.close your bedroom door
6.Chew chewing gum
7.Seal bedroom door with chewing gum
8.sit down and relax
9.Turn on your xbox
10.Play Play Play!
11.Don’t come out for 6 weeks

There you have it!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.