GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Transfer gossip"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 20/06/02 at 14:53
Regular
'FERDINAND DEAL IN THE BAG'
Rio Ferdinand's move from Leeds to Manchester United is 'in the bag', according to a back page exclusive in the Daily Mail.

They say ManYoo boss Alex Ferguson has told close friends he is confident the deal is done and claim the British record transfer fee will be between £28m and £30m and closer to the latter.

ARSENAL WARNED EMRE PRICE GOING UP
Arsenal are going to have to pay more for Turkey's Inter Milan midfielder Emre because of his World Cup performances, says the player's agent.

Planetfootball quotes agent Ahmet Bulut as saying Inter valued the 21-year-old at £11m before the tournament but will now want more for 'the Turkish Maradona'.

'NEW DAY, NEW DANE FOR VILLA'
Snubbed in a bid to land PSV Eindhoven's Dennis Rommedahl, Aston Villa are now chasing another Denmark midfielder - Martin Jorgensen of Italian side Udinese.

Jorgensen has struggled with injuries in recent seasons, say the Daily Star, but was the subject of a £12m bid by Barcelona during Louis van Gaal's first spell at the Nou Camp.

'SMITH LINED UP FOR POMPEY RETURN'
Former Portsmouth boss Jim Smith is wanted at Fratton Park again - but only as No.2 to Harry Redknapp.

The Daily Star report Redknapp has already talked to the Bald Eagle, dumped as Coventry assistant manager in April, about coming aboard and there will be further discussions when Smith gets back from a holiday in Spain.
Thu 20/06/02 at 16:43
Regular
Either way, still makes me happy for the best defender in the world cup to be continually linked to joining United....
Thu 20/06/02 at 15:58
"Darkness, always"
"close friends" here is taken as meaning the illegal bug on his mobile phone...
Thu 20/06/02 at 15:37
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
"They say ManYoo boss Alex Ferguson has told close friends he is confident the deal is done and claim the British record transfer fee will be between £28m and £30m and closer to the latter"

Lol had to laugh @ that, I doubt Sir Alex would discuss Transfer's with 'close friends'
Thu 20/06/02 at 15:07
Regular
"My Posts Make Sense"
The important word in the title here is "Gossip" meaning the majority of the stories are complete garbage made up by tabloid journalists trying to shift copies of there newspaper.
Thu 20/06/02 at 14:53
Regular
"Baros!!!"
'FERDINAND DEAL IN THE BAG'
Rio Ferdinand's move from Leeds to Manchester United is 'in the bag', according to a back page exclusive in the Daily Mail.

They say ManYoo boss Alex Ferguson has told close friends he is confident the deal is done and claim the British record transfer fee will be between £28m and £30m and closer to the latter.

ARSENAL WARNED EMRE PRICE GOING UP
Arsenal are going to have to pay more for Turkey's Inter Milan midfielder Emre because of his World Cup performances, says the player's agent.

Planetfootball quotes agent Ahmet Bulut as saying Inter valued the 21-year-old at £11m before the tournament but will now want more for 'the Turkish Maradona'.

'NEW DAY, NEW DANE FOR VILLA'
Snubbed in a bid to land PSV Eindhoven's Dennis Rommedahl, Aston Villa are now chasing another Denmark midfielder - Martin Jorgensen of Italian side Udinese.

Jorgensen has struggled with injuries in recent seasons, say the Daily Star, but was the subject of a £12m bid by Barcelona during Louis van Gaal's first spell at the Nou Camp.

'SMITH LINED UP FOR POMPEY RETURN'
Former Portsmouth boss Jim Smith is wanted at Fratton Park again - but only as No.2 to Harry Redknapp.

The Daily Star report Redknapp has already talked to the Bald Eagle, dumped as Coventry assistant manager in April, about coming aboard and there will be further discussions when Smith gets back from a holiday in Spain.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.