GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"purple cool colour"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/06/02 at 21:49
Regular
don't you agree better than boring old x-box or ps2 purple what a orginal colour i think all console companys should have there own colour who agrees and who does not?
Fri 21/06/02 at 13:42
Solskjær wrote:
> I got the Indigo one, and it was the colour I wanted.
> I nearly got a black one as they were all I could find, and i couldn't
> wait any longer with SR. But I did find one! :)
>
> Shame we can't get Silver ones over here, that's be nice!
>
> And my second controller is also black. Just so it makes it easier as
> to who's pad is who's in a multiplayer game.

cool, my second controller is also purple but my memery card is blue
Fri 21/06/02 at 11:14
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I got the Indigo one, and it was the colour I wanted.
I nearly got a black one as they were all I could find, and i couldn't wait any longer with SR. But I did find one! :)

Shame we can't get Silver ones over here, that's be nice!

And my second controller is also black. Just so it makes it easier as to who's pad is who's in a multiplayer game.
Fri 21/06/02 at 00:06
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I got the black one, i love it, but the sweat marks show up so easy.
Thu 20/06/02 at 22:55
Foreman wrote:
> I got a purple console, along with two purple controllers!!! pitty
> there isn't purple memory cards :-)

They offical ones are i think the one i got from joytech is a blueish clear colour but as long as it does its job. I also goto two controllers i love the offical one so easy to handle ;0)
Thu 20/06/02 at 19:56
Regular
"Baros!!!"
I got a purple console, along with two purple controllers!!! pitty there isn't purple memory cards :-)
Thu 20/06/02 at 18:54
Well I got my Cube today and that purple is so cute and dead sexy to.
Thu 20/06/02 at 07:18
PURRRRRRRPLE gawd i love that colour hopely i get my PURRRRRRRple one tomorrow yupppeeee. Spicey Orange is cool too.
Wed 19/06/02 at 22:49
Regular
No mate he's being serious, go post it in the X Box forums it'll get a brilliant response.
Wed 19/06/02 at 22:09
your being sarcastic arn't you
Wed 19/06/02 at 21:53
Regular
YES! Thats an even better reason why the Gamecube is the best than the fact that it's smaller! Now I finally have a winning argument to use against Gar-J!!!
Wow, your so intelligent, I wish I could be like you!
You should go and post this in the X-box forum or something..

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.