GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GAD decision"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/06/02 at 18:25
Regular
I was hoping to get some input on my choice of game to claim, its between Return to castle wolfenstein and Half life generations 3.
Thu 27/06/02 at 21:08
RTCW sounds like the better choice. Haven't played either of them but RTCW has a nice ring to it.
Thu 20/06/02 at 16:40
Regular
"A man with a stick"
A good choice, especially if you want a good multiplayer game. I haven't got RTCW, but I am considering buying it just for the multiplayer mode.
Thu 20/06/02 at 12:57
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Little Hobbo wrote:
> cookie monster wrote:
>
> I cant get GTA 3 as Ali knows im not 18 so i cant claim it.
>
> Sssssshhhhh!!
> Just change your details on the sly. It might slip past Ali. If not
> then go for Grim Fandango, that is amazing.

I doubt it he emailed me about it yesterday. Anyway im really looking for somthing i can play online. Ive went ahead and chosen RTCW because of the previous post about the multiplayer. Anyway thanks for your suggestions.
Thu 20/06/02 at 11:02
Regular
"Wotz a Tagline...?"
cookie monster wrote:

> I cant get GTA 3 as Ali knows im not 18 so i cant claim it.

Sssssshhhhh!!
Just change your details on the sly. It might slip past Ali. If not then go for Grim Fandango, that is amazing.
Thu 20/06/02 at 11:01
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Little Hobbo wrote:
> Good walkthrough Cookie. I personally wouldn't go for either though.
> They are both big hyped titles, but can get repetitive and ultimately
> boring. Why don't you see what else is available for £25?
>
> For a start you can get GTA3, that's good. Alternatively aim for a
> classic, like Grim Fandango or Deus Ex. Or, you could just wait for
> Erotic Box Set to come down in price. ;)

I cant get GTA 3 as Ali knows im not 18 so i cant claim it.
Thu 20/06/02 at 10:36
Regular
"Wotz a Tagline...?"
Good walkthrough Cookie. I personally wouldn't go for either though. They are both big hyped titles, but can get repetitive and ultimately boring. Why don't you see what else is available for £25?

For a start you can get GTA3, that's good. Alternatively aim for a classic, like Grim Fandango or Deus Ex. Or, you could just wait for Erotic Box Set to come down in price. ;)
Thu 20/06/02 at 10:25
Regular
The Jocks Rule wrote:
> Out of interest what is GAD.

Game A Day. It's an award type thing if you can write a good post, review, walkthru or cheat.

You see the ad banner on the top of this page???

right.

You also see the word links written around it?

Look for 'Gameaday' and click on it for all the info you could possibly need.

Oh, and by the way, I would recommend Wolfenstein.
Wed 19/06/02 at 22:17
congrats on winning, personnaly i'd choose Castle as i'm not a huge half-life fan and the multiplayer availabiltiy rocks.

Out of interest what is GAD.
Wed 19/06/02 at 18:25
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I was hoping to get some input on my choice of game to claim, its between Return to castle wolfenstein and Half life generations 3.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.