GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"quick questions"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/06/02 at 16:35
Regular
1. every where i look i cant find an xbox or gamecube if any of u know where one is just name the store it was in.

2. on the bottom of the gamecube it has a stiker with a name DOL-001(EUR) am i correct in saying this i know theres a name just not sure what it is.
Thu 20/06/02 at 18:12
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
pop
Wed 19/06/02 at 21:52
Regular
".......on the attac"
Not Boz as in Boznian Sniper?

Renowned for shooting Dinner Ladies?
Wed 19/06/02 at 17:03
Regular
"going underground"
oddly enough, try argos

DOL refers to Dolphin, the original codename for GC. DOL-001 means it is the first model in the Dolphin (GC) range. DOL-002 is the power supply, DOL-003 is the controller, etc. etc. Nintendo do this a lot. The N64 is NUS-001, referring to Nintendo Ultra 64.
Wed 19/06/02 at 16:35
1. every where i look i cant find an xbox or gamecube if any of u know where one is just name the store it was in.

2. on the bottom of the gamecube it has a stiker with a name DOL-001(EUR) am i correct in saying this i know theres a name just not sure what it is.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.