GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"where would the world be without gaming?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/06/02 at 15:51
Regular
i just think its interesting that since i am home schooled i can type better than the normal person and that is mostly from gaming but i am still a begginer since the gaming world is coming out with new systems and better games and more cofusing controles but it can all be handled by my pc
Wed 19/06/02 at 17:14
pezking wrote:
> if you feel unsafe:
> www.otgh.org
very inhumane trying to pt me in such a place what would my parents think if they saw me there????
Wed 19/06/02 at 16:58
Regular
"going underground"
if you feel unsafe:
www.otgh.org
Wed 19/06/02 at 16:26
whats the £=$ thing im in the us and dont under stand
Wed 19/06/02 at 16:17
Regular
"DS..."
oh, and Kiddo, my email address is [email protected] so if you ever feel like talking about gaming then mail me :)

slik ~_~
Wed 19/06/02 at 16:17
i just wanted to see what type of forum this is and now i know
thanx

kiddo700
Wed 19/06/02 at 16:16
Regular
"DS..."
and I know that i just spelt spelling wrong which just proves my point, so dont even think about it :)

slik ~_~
Wed 19/06/02 at 16:14
Regular
"DS..."
Cyclone wrote:
> At least find a sense of humour before you do.......
>
>
>
> Tyla, this newbie slaying thing is fun!

yeah, except he's not even a newbie yet! take a look at his status he's Just Arrived! now i'm not having a go at anyone but just give him a chance for gods sake, he made a few pelling mistakes and contradicted himself in the process, so what? we all make mistakes just give him a chance thats all i'm saying :)

slik ~_~
Wed 19/06/02 at 16:10
sence of humer are you saying my life is a joke and i realize that you think that ruining my day was fun but just tink what the world would be like with all the days of all the people ruined just you "go to hell. go to hell and die"quote from Mr. hat on south park
Wed 19/06/02 at 16:05
Regular
"gsybe you!"
At least find a sense of humour before you do.......

Tyla, this newbie slaying thing is fun!
Wed 19/06/02 at 16:05
good bye

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.