GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Here's a thought"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/06/02 at 14:09
Regular
What if someone in Big Brother is actually a bit do-lallie and acts normal until one day where he kills someone... it could happen.
Fri 21/06/02 at 08:22
LoL! Yes.

"The next evictee from Big Brother is...Alex."

*Smack with a carving knife*

:D
Fri 21/06/02 at 08:17
Regular
"l33t cs50r"
cookie monster wrote:
> Strangely enough i was thinking exactly the same thing. I dont think
> any of the house mates are likely to go postal though, they will have
> screened all that in the psychological reports.

They may have been screened before hand, but no one can tell the psychological effects of being locked up 24/7 can have (apart from prisoners, and the suicide/fatality rate of them is quite high and that's without screeneing them first!)

The potential for one of them to go "Postal" is definately there! And the visisons I've had are somewhat chucklesome... My money is still in Alex... Maybe it will be his leaving trademark...
Fri 21/06/02 at 07:59
It means going nutty.

And don't you dare ask me what nutty means :P
Thu 20/06/02 at 21:32
Regular
"Woah dude!"
Hey - what's postal?
Thu 20/06/02 at 20:34
Tyla wrote:
> Personally I have my money on Alex to be the first to go postal in the
> BB house, closely followed by Jonny...

I have a lot to say in this topic, so here goes...

I agree here, Alex seems to be agitated with the rest of the group, as he is rich, and a health freak, hence basically seperating him from the rest from the outset :P

"Didnt that happen in the USA last year. Some guy with a carving knife..?"

"I think some guy in the USA threatend one of them with a knife or somethin"

No. Here's what happened. The guy in question was talking to a girl in the house, and joked about killing her (a total joke, apparently), and then when she went out, he picked up the carving knife and followed her out there. He was promptly eliminated from the game.

"The best thing that could ever happen in Big Brother is if during the night, one of the people just massacared everyone else. Nobody could stop it if they were quick. Plus, being live, people could see it."

Superb. I have a picture in my mind of some dude in the respective bedrooms, dragging their hacked up bodies into a bin-liner, as everything is dark and silent, and unbeknown to the 'powers that be'.

Do they monitor it 24/7, because I would presume so?

"Strangely enough i was thinking exactly the same thing. I dont think any of the house mates are likely to go postal though, they will have screened all that in the psychological reports."

Eh?

"Big Brother is complete gash and anyone who likes it needs to hae their head examined."

Meh. People at Uni are bloody addicted to it - you should see them! They all talk about it like little ringworms, thus making me a total outcast :P

"Something similar actually happened in America. Not on Big Brother but it's appropriate.

A guy deliberately started a car chase with police, knowing full well that American networks have helicopters with police radios that follow any developing car chases. The guy was suicidal and so once he reached a point where he knew that the TV cameras were on him and he was live on air, he got out the car with a gun and shot himself. The dilemma for the cameraman is whether he should turn away, and probably get sacked for it, or keep filming when it is going out live. Same thing with Big Brother."

Well, Big Brother is actually delayed by 7 minutes, so that they can cut out any swearing/nudity that happens during the day, hence why the audio is lost a lot of the time. That suicidal man is very smart, as he corruptrf a lot of souls when he pulled that trigger: the cameraman, the television studio etc. I could go on for hours really.

There should be a Battle Royale, with ex-convicts who are on death-row in it. That would be so cool...
Thu 20/06/02 at 20:21
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Happens in that Ben Elton book.
Thu 20/06/02 at 14:15
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
Something similar actually happened in America. Not on Big Brother but it's appropriate.

A guy deliberately started a car chase with police, knowing full well that American networks have helicopters with police radios that follow any developing car chases. The guy was suicidal and so once he reached a point where he knew that the TV cameras were on him and he was live on air, he got out the car with a gun and shot himself. The dilemma for the cameraman is whether he should turn away, and probably get sacked for it, or keep filming when it is going out live. Same thing with Big Brother.
Thu 20/06/02 at 14:10
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Your Honour wrote:
> Big Brother is complete gash and anyone who likes it needs to hae
> their head examined.

---

Yep

Just to make sure I haven't watched it, the thought just crossed my mind :P
Thu 20/06/02 at 11:54
Regular
Big Brother is complete gash and anyone who likes it needs to hae their head examined.
Thu 20/06/02 at 11:49
Regular
"I love Dave music"
aninem wrote:
> Beefcake wrote:
> They either thought that England would do poorly or they don't like
> football. Either way that make them to**ers!
>
>
> what makes em T***ers, whats so good about football anyway. its boring
> tiring, if your in defense you dont do much

you obviously don't play football then

>
> and watching its even worse

your opinion, not shared by over a quarter of the country during the game with Argentina

>
> this friday i'm going skating with my mates, cos noone will get in our
> way, as there all mindlesly watching football
>
> GET OUT MORE

it only means sitting indoors for 2 hours.

>
> PS i havnt watched a single world cup match
> PPS its so boring, cANT you people see that
> ppps dont watch the football, go out and skate, using the legs god
> gave you, you can use them once in a while

some people actually PLAY football as well, that also involves using their legs.

> pppps please tell me what footbal has and skating hasnt

a ball

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.