GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Which magazines do you read?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/06/02 at 12:45
Regular
So what are the magazines the you read and why?
Sat 22/06/02 at 15:29
Regular
"That's right!"
I get FHM if I see it while in town, but apart from that I don't read any magazines, save for the tv guides, heh
Sat 22/06/02 at 13:29
Regular
You have no taste. I shall do a poll.
Sat 22/06/02 at 12:03
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
Stryke wrote:
> allardini wrote:
> I get Total Film every month, just cause it's interesting and good
>
> --
>
> Bollix. Total Film is complete crap compared to Empire.

I got an issue of Empire once, and I hated it. Nur.
Fri 21/06/02 at 14:11
Regular
allardini wrote:
> I get Total Film every month, just cause it's interesting and good

--

Bollix. Total Film is complete crap compared to Empire.
Fri 21/06/02 at 14:09
Regular
Q, NME, Mojo - sometimes get Uncut if the CD is any cop. Hmm, havn't bought any computer magazines in a while...
Thu 20/06/02 at 11:32
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
Nobody has mentioned Hotdog magazine!
If you like films I highly recommend it, as it features loads of interesting/cool/funny articles, and they seem to know what they're talking about.
It's definately one of the best mags out there.
Thu 20/06/02 at 11:30
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I buy NGC but i read PC Gamer, Gamesmaster, Electronic Gaming Monthly and Edge all in the shop.
Thu 20/06/02 at 11:23
Regular
"gsybe you!"
NGC, FHM (sometimes), Q, and The Week!

For my PC - PCZone - kicks PCGamers rear quite hard! I only got PC Gamer this month as they had a Medievil: Total War and Dungeon Seige demo on their discs!
Thu 20/06/02 at 11:20
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
I get Total Film every month, just cause it's interesting and good (and a hilarious abridged script every month), and I get Nintendo Offcial Magazine every couple of issues, just for news and screens.
Thu 20/06/02 at 08:05
Regular
Q if I'm waiting for a train and need something to read. Private Eye when I feel like it.

I get Empire every month.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.