GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How many songs do you have on your Winamp playlist?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/06/02 at 22:36
Regular
I'd ask you to copy and paste your play lists here, but people would complain about it being spam/blatant attempts at bumping your wordcount. So, instead, just post how many songs you have in Winamp, or whatever other programme you use to listen to your MP3s (assuming you've "ripped" all your CDs onto your computer)

At this time I currently have 583 tracks on my playlist. Not bad, eh? Considering how many hard drive wipes I've had in the last few years
Tue 18/06/02 at 19:22
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
http://io.mine.nu/turbonutter/playlist.php

767, but I've got more to file and enqueue in my MP3 directory.
Tue 18/06/02 at 18:42
Regular
"That's right!"
Vottanator wrote:
And that sorriest fight ever recorded too.

-------

That the one with the two cyclists?
Tue 18/06/02 at 18:32
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
I have 135 songs on my playlist at the moment - a total running time of just over 8 hours. I probably have around 300 songs on my PC in total with a further couple of hundred film quotes. Oh and not to forget my newly downloaded Sunburn and Unintended videos. And that sorriest fight ever recorded too.
Tue 18/06/02 at 18:05
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I have about 35 albums on Media Player, plus several MP3s - I tendo not to download. I prefer having a CD to put it all on my computer.

So about 350-450 tracks.
Tue 18/06/02 at 17:53
Regular
"how long have i got"
Well i had to re-boot my PC so i forgot to put in onto a disk cos they were all mainly Downloads, so from last Thursday i have downloaded 80 songs.

Not bad for 5 days though due to that i dont have broadband until Friday
Tue 18/06/02 at 11:29
Regular
"I love Dave music"
I've got about 300 on my playlist, but very few of those are ripped from CD. Most are just down loads. Not sure how many I'd have if I spent the time to rip every album. Would definitely need a new HD!
Tue 18/06/02 at 11:13
Regular
"That's right!"
I clear through mine every so often, but then months later, have a real desire to listen to those songs! Ah well, that's life
Tue 18/06/02 at 09:18
Regular
I've got around 1400 files, but a couple of hundered of those are clips from films, so I've probably got around 1200ish proper songs on there. Too many to have on my playlist all at once - I usually have around 30 at a time on there.

To be honest, there's some tracks on there I never listen to. I could do with going through and getting rid of a load, but I never seem to have time. Ho hum...
Tue 18/06/02 at 07:59
Regular
I've recently cleared out a lot of more rubbish tracks from my playlist, and it's down to a nice 132. I love each song. They're really varied e.g

Lifehouse - Unknown
Billy Connoly - Evil Scotsman
The Promise Ring - Jersey Shore
Belle & Sebastian - Mayfly
Smashmouth - Allstar
Counting Crows - Omaha
One Man and His Droid - Postcards from the sea
Mon 17/06/02 at 23:38
Regular
"95% organic"
I've got a shedload (on Musicmatch Jukebox)... well over 8,000 tracks at last count. It's because I've spent the last year and a half converting all my vinyl onto mp3 (only to hear scary rumours about mp4s and having to convert them all again). Bah.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.