GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Final Fantasy Crisis Core - OMG its good"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII'.
Mon 31/03/08 at 14:22
Regular
"THFC"
I was lucky enough to be in America when this game was released a little while ago. From the second i got back from " Gamestop " I unwrapped it and started playing. It was the last day of my holiday and i had the whole airport waiting time to play and a 10 hour flight home. Then every second after that when i could!

After completing the game i can tell you that if you like Final Fantasy 7 then get this game, import it if you can as it only cost me £20!! But the music, the characters (well some) the areas, the weapons and moves are nostalgic to say the least.

I have gonhe through the game in such detail because i feel the game earns that much respect that everyone should be looking for every little secret to find out every inch of the story which gives clues to events in 7

The smallest things will make you smile, like hearing the Turks mention a group who hate SHINRA, they are called Avalanche. Seeing a Buster sword, or even a class 3 SOLDIER - just because of the outfit.

The graphics are something else, they put the PSP to work, which means some loading times get annoying but not enough to spoil the game in any way. But the FMV's are on par with Final Fantasy X's in my own opinion. The detail is amazing.

If you do not know anything aboutthe game then do not expect it to play like Final Fantasy 7 - it is more like 12 but it has materia and what is called a DMW - while in battle its like a slot machine to gain limit breaks, and boosts.

I do not want to mention much on the story as with any Final Fantasy it will have you gripped for hours. You will find yourself amazed by some twists and loving seeing some old (but they are younger as its 7 years before Final Fantasy 7) You see Yuffie very near the start and she is a "spunky" as always but looks no older than about 8!!

I do not want to go on and on about it but you really must own this game if you like Final Fantasy or an in-depth story then get this game as soon as you can!!

If anyone else has got the game then please discuss it below. It is AMAZING
Sun 27/04/08 at 14:23
Regular
Judging from the names of the characters, I'm going to say the weather and LSD abuse.
Sun 27/04/08 at 00:08
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Just finished this, all I can say is....what the bloody hell was all that about?
Tue 01/04/08 at 09:04
Regular
"THFC"
while buying a psp just for it may be a bit much. It is not the same as 12 - it just seems ok to be the way it is. But i think it is just because of the references the 7 and characters are so much better than other games.

It is worth looking at the story or something tough if your a big Final Fantasy 7 fan.
Mon 31/03/08 at 18:10
Regular
Yeah, you're right. They should've stuck with Nintendo.
Mon 31/03/08 at 16:36
Regular
"Monochromatic"
This cross-platforming thing that Squaresoft have is damn irritating. I refuse to buy a PSP just to play this game.
Mon 31/03/08 at 14:22
Regular
"THFC"
I was lucky enough to be in America when this game was released a little while ago. From the second i got back from " Gamestop " I unwrapped it and started playing. It was the last day of my holiday and i had the whole airport waiting time to play and a 10 hour flight home. Then every second after that when i could!

After completing the game i can tell you that if you like Final Fantasy 7 then get this game, import it if you can as it only cost me £20!! But the music, the characters (well some) the areas, the weapons and moves are nostalgic to say the least.

I have gonhe through the game in such detail because i feel the game earns that much respect that everyone should be looking for every little secret to find out every inch of the story which gives clues to events in 7

The smallest things will make you smile, like hearing the Turks mention a group who hate SHINRA, they are called Avalanche. Seeing a Buster sword, or even a class 3 SOLDIER - just because of the outfit.

The graphics are something else, they put the PSP to work, which means some loading times get annoying but not enough to spoil the game in any way. But the FMV's are on par with Final Fantasy X's in my own opinion. The detail is amazing.

If you do not know anything aboutthe game then do not expect it to play like Final Fantasy 7 - it is more like 12 but it has materia and what is called a DMW - while in battle its like a slot machine to gain limit breaks, and boosts.

I do not want to mention much on the story as with any Final Fantasy it will have you gripped for hours. You will find yourself amazed by some twists and loving seeing some old (but they are younger as its 7 years before Final Fantasy 7) You see Yuffie very near the start and she is a "spunky" as always but looks no older than about 8!!

I do not want to go on and on about it but you really must own this game if you like Final Fantasy or an in-depth story then get this game as soon as you can!!

If anyone else has got the game then please discuss it below. It is AMAZING

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.