GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Munch's Oddysee- The game of the year (for me)!"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/06/02 at 19:10
Regular
Abes Oddysee
Console: PSone
My Rating: 95%
My Review:-

After inserting the disk into my old PSone i was introduced to a whole new world of gaming, It was different, thats what i liked about it. Wierd and wonderful game enviroments were unfolded as i progressed throught the game. After completing it 7 times, i was hungry for more.

Abes Exodus
My Rating: 97%

Finally i had been given a new installement in the oddoworld series, new fresh ideas introduced, but it followed the same concept, i loved it. The storyline was brilliant and more possesing powers were introduced. Again i loved it. I completed it a few times. Then i wanted, again more oddworld adventure. I thought to myself that a 3-D version would be awesome

Munch's Oddysee
Console: XBOX
My Rating 98%

The 3-D version of oddworld came, it was like a dream come true. I could'nt (and still can't) stop playing it. A Brand new character has been introduced and even more features, new objectives, vendo machines. The game has everything a oddworld fan like me wants. The lush 3-D world is beautiful, and the excellent industiliastic story line keeps me hooked!

Oddworld Oddworld Oddworld!

(Halo is my 2nd fave game !)
Sat 22/06/02 at 09:18
Regular
Trust me, its fun!

farting in munch's face is amusing, The game has loads of puzzles to conquer
Fri 21/06/02 at 23:31
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
It's good to hear you all liked it as Munch is one of my free games from MS.

I really liked the PSone oddword games, I'm hoping the new one is as fun and challanging to play as well as having that unique Oddworld humour.
Tue 18/06/02 at 21:10
Regular
Same here Nomad. I fully enjoyed the game and completed it in 6 days, quite a lengthy title. I wouldn't go as far to say GOTY but it was/is a great game that everyone should at least experience once.
Tue 18/06/02 at 20:57
Regular
I really enjoyed Munch's Oddysee too, as well as the two PSone incarnations.
I personally wouldn't say it's the game of the year, but it's definately one of the most entertaining games I've played this year.
The gameplay always keeps you on your toes with a cool mixture of strategy and puzzling.
A fun game from start to finish.
Mon 17/06/02 at 19:10
Regular
Abes Oddysee
My Rating: 95%

After inserting the disk into my old PSone i was introduced to a whole new world of gaming, It was different, thats what i liked about it. Wierd and wonderful game enviroments were unfolded as i progressed throught the game. After completing it 7 times, i was hungry for more.

Abes Exodus
My Rating: 97%

Finally i had been given a new installement in the oddoworld series, new fresh ideas introduced, but it followed the same concept, i loved it. The storyline was brilliant and more possesing powers were introduced. Again i loved it. I completed it a few times. Then i wanted, again more oddworld adventure. I thought to myself that a 3-D version would be awesome

Munch's Oddysee
Console: XBOX
My Rating 98%

The 3-D version of oddworld came, it was like a dream come true. I could'nt (and still can't) stop playing it. A Brand new character has been introduced and even more features, new objectives, vendo machines. The game has everything a oddworld fan like me wants. The lush 3-D world is beautiful, and the excellent industiliastic story line keeps me hooked!

Oddworld Oddworld Oddworld!

(Halo is my 2nd fave game !)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.