GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The best saturday night in ages."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/06/02 at 09:54
Regular
The saturday night that we have just had was possibly the best one i've had in ages.
In my village there this boy called Toby and him and his mates were camping out. Me and me mates ahd played football agianst them earlier. They needed to cheat to win and then they bragged about it. So they decided their fate that night.
After we had all finished work we took a trip up to village playing field luckily my house is opposite so we stoopped off to some stuff.
As soon as we got on the field it was deadly silence at all times, we creeped through wet mud without making a noise, luckily they were all still awake in their tents we hid behind a tree about 15 foot away. We listened and what we heard almost made fall to the ground laughing. They were discuusimng their down below hairy man beards! And showing each other!
After recovering from the ease and amusment of getting to their tent. The operation sprang into action. Me and my mate andy broke small branches of trees run them down the side of the tent. They didn't notice this. So Andy took matters in to his own hand and slapped one of the backs of their heads. We heard a yelp from inside then we legged it.
After ten minutes of hidind behing cricket nets we returned. Andy and chris waited behind a tree and i moved foward, they were still talking rubbish so they weren't going to come out and surpise me. Crouching low i grabbed a tent peg and returned to the tree. Then Chris went out and got one and andy went out and got three.
We returned back to my house so we could get a drink and grab my dads torch. My dads torch is like a search light it so bloody powerful.
we stood at the furthest end of the field away form them and flashed the light.
We advanced like untill we heard them, and by the sounds of things they were pooing themselves. One of them shouted out "leave us alone were just trying to camp out" We decided to leave it at this as we had done what we wanted to do. Scare the hell out of them.
When they were packing up the next morning i went over and they were telling me how scary it was. They asked if it was me but no, i had spent the night at chris and andy's.
Mon 17/06/02 at 14:16
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
Jimmy Duck wrote:
> They were discuusimng their down below hairy man beards! And showing
> each other!

LOL!
Mon 17/06/02 at 12:48
"Darkness, always"
"Through our difficulties, we reach the stars"
Mon 17/06/02 at 12:40
Regular
"I confused?"
It definatley was. BTW what does your tagline mean.
Mon 17/06/02 at 12:38
"Darkness, always"
A good saturday night for me is getting a few beers down me, followed up by some spirits, paying a fortune to get into a decent house club and bopping til the late hours of the morning.

Playing Blair witch with a bunch of maggot pubescents would have been a laff for me when I was 15-16 though, definitely.
Mon 17/06/02 at 10:10
:P
Mon 17/06/02 at 10:09
Regular
"I confused?"
17. But forever immature.
Mon 17/06/02 at 10:07
Wow, sounds like you had a real hoot!

...how old are you? :)
Mon 17/06/02 at 09:54
Regular
"I confused?"
The saturday night that we have just had was possibly the best one i've had in ages.
In my village there this boy called Toby and him and his mates were camping out. Me and me mates ahd played football agianst them earlier. They needed to cheat to win and then they bragged about it. So they decided their fate that night.
After we had all finished work we took a trip up to village playing field luckily my house is opposite so we stoopped off to some stuff.
As soon as we got on the field it was deadly silence at all times, we creeped through wet mud without making a noise, luckily they were all still awake in their tents we hid behind a tree about 15 foot away. We listened and what we heard almost made fall to the ground laughing. They were discuusimng their down below hairy man beards! And showing each other!
After recovering from the ease and amusment of getting to their tent. The operation sprang into action. Me and my mate andy broke small branches of trees run them down the side of the tent. They didn't notice this. So Andy took matters in to his own hand and slapped one of the backs of their heads. We heard a yelp from inside then we legged it.
After ten minutes of hidind behing cricket nets we returned. Andy and chris waited behind a tree and i moved foward, they were still talking rubbish so they weren't going to come out and surpise me. Crouching low i grabbed a tent peg and returned to the tree. Then Chris went out and got one and andy went out and got three.
We returned back to my house so we could get a drink and grab my dads torch. My dads torch is like a search light it so bloody powerful.
we stood at the furthest end of the field away form them and flashed the light.
We advanced like untill we heard them, and by the sounds of things they were pooing themselves. One of them shouted out "leave us alone were just trying to camp out" We decided to leave it at this as we had done what we wanted to do. Scare the hell out of them.
When they were packing up the next morning i went over and they were telling me how scary it was. They asked if it was me but no, i had spent the night at chris and andy's.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.