GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Waynes World 2...greatest comedy?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 16/06/02 at 19:52
Regular
"...I had to beat them to death with their own shoes!" The funniest quote from any film, and it just happens to be from Waynes World 2!
Mon 17/06/02 at 23:48
"Waynes world,Wayne world its party time exellent (cool guitar sounds)"

class :D
Mon 17/06/02 at 16:28
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Brassed Off is immesurably superior to Waynes World II.
Mon 17/06/02 at 15:01
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Bohemian Rhapsody scene- one of the best scenes in any film.
Mon 17/06/02 at 13:09
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
No way, the Waynes world movies are so much better than Austin Powers. AP is still great but Waynes world is um waynes world.
Sun 16/06/02 at 21:30
Rakuga wrote:
> Best comedy ever? No way. You gotta be kidding me. Even Waynes World 1
> was better than the 2nd.
>
> I can't think of the best comedy of the top of my head, but I know
> it's not Waynes World 2..

Yeah I agree Austin Powers is a lot funnier that WW2 and I mean AP1 and 2
Sun 16/06/02 at 21:01
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
Best comedy ever? No way. You gotta be kidding me. Even Waynes World 1 was better than the 2nd.

I can't think of the best comedy of the top of my head, but I know it's not Waynes World 2..
Sun 16/06/02 at 20:38
Its good nottttt
Sun 16/06/02 at 20:35
"who r u?"
"im jim morrison"
"whos that?"
"a weird naked indian guy!"

hehe, i cant get enough from that movie, it has to be the greatest comedy ever, i nearly know all the quotes from it...how sad am i!?! :S
Sun 16/06/02 at 20:05
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Thats weird, I was looking for a waynes world 1 or 2 poster today, then a topic comes up about the movie. The two Waynes world movies are two of my favourite ever and are up there with the likes of Clerks, Dumb and dumber and Jay and Silent bob strike back.

The YMCA bit is so funny
Sun 16/06/02 at 19:52
"...I had to beat them to death with their own shoes!" The funniest quote from any film, and it just happens to be from Waynes World 2!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.