GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Brazil - Belgium"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 16/06/02 at 16:47
Regular
Brazil take on Belgium tommorrow and i know that Brazil will win but what will your idea of the game be like.

Rep. Of Ireland had an astonishing game against spain but they could have won if they didn't miss there first penalty.

Roy Keane was amazing in the first half but not as good in the second.

The match today was great but i think Brazil will put on a better one,
if Brazil And Italy Go out England then have a better chance of winning, but there is only one good team left appart from England if Brazil and Italy go out and that is SPAIN.

So who do you think will win the game tommorrow against Brazil v Belgium & Italy v South Korea. It's goin' to be a great day so enjoy yourselves.

p.s. i am buying the first round

(first round means the first group of pints)
Sun 16/06/02 at 16:59
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Now you are annoying me, you have done about 10 of these poinless topics, this should of been in the sports forum i am goining to report you for spamming you have done so many of these it really bugs me.

I am on no medication.
Sun 16/06/02 at 16:59
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Now you are annoying me, you have done about 10 of these poinless topics, this should of been in the sports forum i am goining to report you for spamming you have done so many of these it really bugs me.
Sun 16/06/02 at 16:58
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I think he meant Robbie Keane

Unlucky the Irish were, played well.

I can't see Brazil and Italy being beaten but strange things seem to happen a lot in the world cup this time round.
Sun 16/06/02 at 16:54
Regular
J Savo wrote:

> Roy Keane was amazing in the first half but not as good in the
> second.

What? Have you been living under a rock for the past month!

> p.s. i am buying the first round
>
> (first round means the first group of pints)

Oh, I'm glad you cleared that up, for a second there I thought you were going to buy the first round of the World Cup.
Sun 16/06/02 at 16:47
Regular
"how long have i got"
Brazil take on Belgium tommorrow and i know that Brazil will win but what will your idea of the game be like.

Rep. Of Ireland had an astonishing game against spain but they could have won if they didn't miss there first penalty.

Roy Keane was amazing in the first half but not as good in the second.

The match today was great but i think Brazil will put on a better one,
if Brazil And Italy Go out England then have a better chance of winning, but there is only one good team left appart from England if Brazil and Italy go out and that is SPAIN.

So who do you think will win the game tommorrow against Brazil v Belgium & Italy v South Korea. It's goin' to be a great day so enjoy yourselves.

p.s. i am buying the first round

(first round means the first group of pints)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.