GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A bird flew into my window"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 15/06/02 at 22:25
Regular
I got the biggest fright ever... it's okay, not dead.

That's all
Mon 17/06/02 at 16:51
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> A bird flew into my mates cars windscreen, we where on the motorway
> doing about 95 and kablam bird blood everywhere....which was nice
SPEEDING!!!!!!!!!!!! SPEEDING I TELL YOU!!!!! PHONE THE POLICE! HE'S A DANGER TO SOCIETY! AND HE'S A MURDERER! HE KILLED A BIRD! *resumes natural composure*
Mon 17/06/02 at 13:10
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I remember in Science last year that this massive bird when SMACK, straight into the massive window at the side of the room!
It was funny, and everyone sat by that window jumped out of their skin.

I also know someone who reckons he got up in the middle of the night and killed this bird outside his window with a stick. And all because it was annoying him! No-one beieves him though, or has any idea what he's on!!
Mon 17/06/02 at 01:56
Regular
A bird flew into my mates cars windscreen, we where on the motorway doing about 95 and kablam bird blood everywhere....which was nice
Sun 16/06/02 at 22:22
Regular
"how long have i got"
You are all bad liers, ya know

:D
Sun 16/06/02 at 21:08
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
A bird flew into my shop about a month ago. Did a few circuits of the aisles, scared some old people, perched on the sweets shelves near the mars bars, then flew back through the door with a bit of persuasion..
Sun 16/06/02 at 20:51
Regular
"¬_¬"
-sung by Ivor Cutler, no instruments, just him, a scottish bloke, singing-

A bird was flying through the air
I rose to my feet and caught its bony leg between my finger and my thumb

It snapped my arm at the wrist

I hadn't on my specs, and didn't realise it was an eagle.

Eagle, Eagle, bring back my hand, bring back my hand which you snapped at the wrist

"No" he chirped "I'm an eagle. Do you really expect a different reply?"
I said: "No"

"Oh alright, here's your stupid hand. My fledglings have all your LP's, they thing you're cool"
I said: "Thanks a lot eagle, tell the kids I'll put you in my next Album..."
Sun 16/06/02 at 19:04
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
On one occasion a bird flew into my room, probably down from the loft, but anyway it was so scared it crapped all over my bed, i was well pi$sed off.
Sun 16/06/02 at 10:13
Regular
"how long have i got"
FINE then you german j/k
Sun 16/06/02 at 10:01
I will.
Sun 16/06/02 at 09:57
Regular
"how long have i got"
Yeah Just Keep Laughing You Ugly Pawnstar

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.