GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Congrats To Sir Bobby Robson"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 15/06/02 at 20:03
Regular
I would like to say congrats to Sir Bobby robson on his knighthood he really deserves it ;0)
Mon 17/06/02 at 18:15
Bobby Robson - top man and worthy of the award. Who could ever forget seeing him dancing along the touchline in front of the German dugout when Lineker equalised in the 1990 semi-final ?. That is my most vivid memory of Italia '90 - even more than Gazza's tears.
Mon 17/06/02 at 17:28
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Yep, very weldone Bobby, for some reason it took so long but finally the queen has seen sense. :)
Mon 17/06/02 at 17:18
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Well done, Bobby.
It's been a long time coming but you've finally go it. :)
He may be in his late 60's or whatever, but at least he's finally got it.

And well done to the other 2 also.
Sat 15/06/02 at 20:20
Regular
"Whatever!"
Yeah - Well done to them all! Especially Sir Bobby!
Sat 15/06/02 at 20:09
John Arne Riise wrote:
> It has been a long time coming but he was always going to get one in
> the end.
>
> Also congratulations to Paula Radcliffe and Tommy Boyd who became
> honourary MBE's.

Yes I totally agree there ;0)
Sat 15/06/02 at 20:07
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
It has been a long time coming but he was always going to get one in the end.

Also congratulations to Paula Radcliffe and Tommy Boyd who became honourary MBE's.
Sat 15/06/02 at 20:06
Regular
"Baros!!!"
yeah all the things that he has done for England and Newcastle has been really great. He should of been knighted before now.

Congrats Sir Bobby Robson
Sat 15/06/02 at 20:03
I would like to say congrats to Sir Bobby robson on his knighthood he really deserves it ;0)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.