GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Engalnd 3 - 0 Denmark!!!!!!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 15/06/02 at 14:35
Regular
What a first half, great goals by all three of them and the second half werent bad but at least we got the result. Owen has a slight grin injury according to sven but he will be ready for Brazil or belgium, scholes is fine now so that is good news.

England are second favourites now to win behind brazil
Mon 17/06/02 at 12:52
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Great win against a side that DID include Sorenson and Tomasson. :)

I was at work during the game so I didn't see much apart from the highlights. We looked like we were of great form though, and Denmark look quite good too.

I was amazed when out forman announced that it was 1-0 - and only after JUST 5 minutes or so!! And I then thought I was dreaming when I heard it was next 2-0, and then 3-0!!! And all before half-time too!
It was dead at work, we had 2 pairs of customers during the match - that's all! I also tried not to watch too much of the match there as I knew i'd go and watch it when I got home.

Great game though - and probably the last good result England see in this World Cup.
Sun 16/06/02 at 20:28
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
Vassell is a good prospect for the future but in the mean time needs to continue to improve his game at Aston Villa.

Sven will have some tough choices of who to play up-front when the next crop of strikers come through including Smith, Defoe and Jansen.
Sun 16/06/02 at 20:15
KR wrote:
> yeh vassel scoerd 3 in 5 games which werent bad. bring on brazil :D

He is a very exciting prospect but give Heskey his due he did play welll yesterday and got his goal which was a scorcher
Sun 16/06/02 at 16:20
Regular
yeh vassel scoerd 3 in 5 games which werent bad. bring on brazil :D
Sun 16/06/02 at 10:41
Regular
Exactly, Sheringham is better than Heskey, even Vassel is.
Sun 16/06/02 at 01:59
Regular
"smile, it's free"
You can't silence critics with one goal. Heskey is still an uncoordinated waste of space.

International caps: 28
International goals: 4

Not great.

Not only that, but Heskey's shot was not good. Sorrenson should have stopped it, it was to his near post and not particularly far away from him. Not a great shot considering Heskey had a couple of space around him and no excuse not to be able to pick his spot.

And he failed to score a 1v1, hitting the ball at the keeper instead of taking amn extra touch to get around him.

If he scores goals, I'm happy. I couldn't care how badly he plays. However, I don't think that goal really showed him to be a 'great' player. Certainly not one worthy of playing for the second favourites to win the world cup.
Sat 15/06/02 at 23:00
Regular
AJ wrote:
What about Italy, Spain and Mexico?
>
> Have they just been disregarded?

well the bookies have spoken, they say england are second favourites now
Sat 15/06/02 at 21:50
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
KR wrote:
> England are second favourites now to win behind brazil

---

What about Italy, Spain and Mexico?

Have they just been disregarded?
Sat 15/06/02 at 21:48
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Beckham "7" wrote:
> We could play Belgium.

---

Not too likely though.
Sat 15/06/02 at 21:47
Kram wrote:
> Out played Denmark, won't out play Brazil.
>
> Based on that performance we wont win the world cup

They said we wouldnt get through the first round ;0)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.