GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PCFormat Doomed"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 14/06/02 at 17:57
Regular
i just got my Pc Format mag dvd vrs and it has a massive Doom3 editorial and fifty screen shots too on the dvd
Sun 15/12/02 at 07:31
Regular
"Suck it baby, yeah!"
My favourite pcmags used to be PCFormat and PC PowerPlay, but now it seems that PC Format is going downhill, with older demos and less content, so PC PowerPlay is probably my fave.
Fri 21/06/02 at 11:14
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I'm not a great fan of PCZone. I don't really like the reviews, especially when compared to PCGamer, which has saved me from buying a few crap games in the past. PCZ also doesn't have that great a line up of demo's, they always seem to get the demo's a few weeks after PCG.
Fri 21/06/02 at 10:12
Regular
"Wotz a Tagline...?"
The Jocks Rule wrote:
> How about PCZone, I'm new to comp. mags.

Has less about games, a more all-round PC mag. I too am a fan of PC Gamer.
Thu 20/06/02 at 22:48
How about PCZone, I'm new to comp. mags.
Thu 20/06/02 at 16:53
"Darkness, always"
I concur that PCGamer is superior to PCFormat.
Tue 18/06/02 at 15:04
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Noit a fan of PCFormat, I prefer PCGamer myself. It too has a big preview on Doom 3, with plenty of screenshots.
Fri 14/06/02 at 17:57
i just got my Pc Format mag dvd vrs and it has a massive Doom3 editorial and fifty screen shots too on the dvd

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.