GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Something nice but crappy"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 14/06/02 at 16:51
Regular
It's been nice today.

Hell, it's been raining, but I'm relaxed. Very relaxed. Not even sure why. Shouldn't be really.

I just feel comfortable. I can look up at the clouds, through the rain, and I can smile. Feels pretty nice.

Just leaning back in my chair, listening to some nice music. Not hungry. Not thirsty. Just watching the sky, smiling to myself for all the thoughts that don't seem to be there, only a small little beating one that's been there for the past nine weeks, getting stronger all the time... and it's pretty nice, you know?

Not because in the back of my mind there's the "ah well, the sun will come out eventually"... but because it's rain. Rain's cool. And everynow again the sun comes out, and I love that too. Because it's the weather. That's all. The weather. And I love it all.

Why do we hate rain anyway? It's just another one of those things. Sun gets you hot, rain gets you cold. Why are we so inclined to hate things and love the other? Why no middle ground... no, not middle ground... why can't we love each side? Why do we HAVE to take sides?

Which would you prefer, hot or cold? Dry or wet? Does it matter? Why does it matter?

I'm not accepting the rain... I just think it compliments the sun, but that's not why I love it. :0) Love and hate are only good because they're two different things... so imagine how cool it would be if you could LOVE two different things. They're still different, and you can have different reasons... but in the end, you're still happy. You've still got two things to look forward to.

I write things I'm proud of, and I write things I think are a little bit crap. Personally, I think this is crap.

But I'm still going to post it. :0)
Sat 15/06/02 at 19:29
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
With Hatred, then we'd be er-no's tagline.
Fri 14/06/02 at 17:11
Regular
"everyone says it"
Your Honour wrote:
> I read it also, but as with most of the posts in this forum, I'm not
> really sure how to reply.
>
> Because I'm thick.

I am also thick.. most of the topics are very hard to reply to.

Althought that was a nice lil piece of writing Grix.

I want that feeling.
Fri 14/06/02 at 17:11
Regular
I wouldn't really know how to reply to something like this, don't feel bad for it. :0)

There's nothing to comment on really. It's just me babbling.
Fri 14/06/02 at 17:05
Regular
I read it also, but as with most of the posts in this forum, I'm not really sure how to reply.

Because I'm thick.
Fri 14/06/02 at 16:58
Regular
Not quite the reaction I was expecting. Well, I wasn't actually expecting any reaction, but hey. Thanks for reading, anyway. :0)
Fri 14/06/02 at 16:53
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
My advice is stop taking the pills.........or alternatively........Start taking the pills. :P
Fri 14/06/02 at 16:51
Regular
It's been nice today.

Hell, it's been raining, but I'm relaxed. Very relaxed. Not even sure why. Shouldn't be really.

I just feel comfortable. I can look up at the clouds, through the rain, and I can smile. Feels pretty nice.

Just leaning back in my chair, listening to some nice music. Not hungry. Not thirsty. Just watching the sky, smiling to myself for all the thoughts that don't seem to be there, only a small little beating one that's been there for the past nine weeks, getting stronger all the time... and it's pretty nice, you know?

Not because in the back of my mind there's the "ah well, the sun will come out eventually"... but because it's rain. Rain's cool. And everynow again the sun comes out, and I love that too. Because it's the weather. That's all. The weather. And I love it all.

Why do we hate rain anyway? It's just another one of those things. Sun gets you hot, rain gets you cold. Why are we so inclined to hate things and love the other? Why no middle ground... no, not middle ground... why can't we love each side? Why do we HAVE to take sides?

Which would you prefer, hot or cold? Dry or wet? Does it matter? Why does it matter?

I'm not accepting the rain... I just think it compliments the sun, but that's not why I love it. :0) Love and hate are only good because they're two different things... so imagine how cool it would be if you could LOVE two different things. They're still different, and you can have different reasons... but in the end, you're still happy. You've still got two things to look forward to.

I write things I'm proud of, and I write things I think are a little bit crap. Personally, I think this is crap.

But I'm still going to post it. :0)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.