GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"June 28th - Atten-hut!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 14/06/02 at 16:40
Regular
Now listen now and listen ard because i'm only gonna say this once.
On Friday the 28th of this month at approximately 09 hours the shops will open enabling you to buy the greatest war simulations for the Playstation 2.
Yessir, from that exact point you will be able to live in the gameplay of the magnificent games prisoner of war and Commados 2.
These games will, hopefully, add a new war element to the Playstation 2. And you, men, will hopefully see eough sense in your small inferior brains to spend your hard earned cash purchasing these two games.
At ease.
Meeting over.
Dismissed.
Fri 14/06/02 at 16:40
Regular
Now listen now and listen ard because i'm only gonna say this once.
On Friday the 28th of this month at approximately 09 hours the shops will open enabling you to buy the greatest war simulations for the Playstation 2.
Yessir, from that exact point you will be able to live in the gameplay of the magnificent games prisoner of war and Commados 2.
These games will, hopefully, add a new war element to the Playstation 2. And you, men, will hopefully see eough sense in your small inferior brains to spend your hard earned cash purchasing these two games.
At ease.
Meeting over.
Dismissed.
Fri 14/06/02 at 16:43
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Nah.....

Prisoner of war will be a rent jobbie for me at some stage I think. From what I have read it just seems like it will all be a bit slow and stuff.

Definate rent first to see what it's all about..
Fri 14/06/02 at 16:46
Regular
"Whatever!"
I will probably rent out Prisoner of War first aswell - It sounds alright but I have my doubts!
As for Commandos 2 - Ive been waiting a long time for its release! Its probably the next game on my list!
Fri 14/06/02 at 16:50
Regular
I think they both look top... although i'll admit that we're a bit spoilt for choice at the mo...
Fri 14/06/02 at 16:55
Regular
"as tha nowt moist?"
Read on codemasters site that release date of P.O.W. is 5th July, a week later than you said.

Unless it's escaped! ;D
Fri 14/06/02 at 17:07
Regular
"  "
No commando's for me...they annoy me. But Prisoner Of War is a yes! The thought of creeping around in the dark sounds so pant wettingly exciting...oh yes! Also June 28th wont see TOCA. No it's been put bak to August...or has it...apparently now it's coming in September.....bummer....oh well....we'll have V-rally 3...but wats this...the trailer says the 28th for v-rally. Hah mistake....I emailed infograms and they replied...'at the time of making the trailer, the date was thought to be at the latest the 28th...however this was only so that if the 21st couldn't be reached we would have an excuse' dodgy french is wat i say.
Fri 14/06/02 at 17:15
Regular
Na†ßu© wrote:

> The thought of creeping around in the dark sounds so pant wettingly
> exciting...

:-p
Fri 14/06/02 at 17:34
Regular
"  "
Asher D wrote:
> Na†ßu© wrote:
>
> The thought of creeping around in the dark sounds so pant wettingly
> exciting...
>
> :-p

Well....u could put it that way.
Fri 14/06/02 at 19:36
Regular
and soon after Conflict Desert Storm comes out.

i am getting P.O.W
Fri 14/06/02 at 19:48
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Ive claimed POW as a GAD, meant to be an excellent game, similar to MGS 2 but with no weapons - in contrast you have use strategies, bribing skills, techniques and stealth to escape.

Sounds good to me.

:-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.