GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"3 way swap"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 14/06/02 at 16:11
Regular
Juventus, Lazio and Man U.

Thuram from Juve to Man U, Veron from Man U to Lazio and Nesta from Lazio to Juve.

From what I've heard, this transfew is happening.

Discuss.
Mon 17/06/02 at 18:02
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
They might not be unstopable depending on how they would have linked up together. Everyone thought the Man U midfield with Veron added to it would be unstopable but he managed to spectacularily prove everyone wrong.
Mon 17/06/02 at 17:55
"she wants to move"
i think man u wanted him because him and van nistelrooy would be unstopable,but being a Inter supporter id rather he was still at inter
Mon 17/06/02 at 17:49
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
I can tell you now that Ronaldo will not be going to Man U on loan until perhaps he is coming to the end of his career.

Inter Milan could have the perfect strike partnership and have been waiting four years for him to be able to play due to his injuries.
Mon 17/06/02 at 17:37
"she wants to move"
ive heard man u are gonna have Ronaldo on loan (in the paper)
Mon 17/06/02 at 16:56
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I can actually see Juvé selling Thuram to us now and replacing him with Lazio's Nesta - unless we can beat them there.
But unless Sir Alex desperatley needs the cash, I don't think we'll be selling Veron.

Fergie knows the player he really is, he just has to get it out of him!
And by the way, whatever happened to the Ayala deal??
Mon 17/06/02 at 16:46
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Shepps wrote:
> If Rio Ferdinand is at Man Utd, Arsenal or anywhere but Leeds at the
> beginning of next season i'll eat my eyes

Ditto. If Ferdinand moves, I'll eat Shepps' eyes.
Sat 15/06/02 at 16:54
Regular
"My Posts Make Sense"
AfroJoe wrote:
> You love to disagree, don't you?

Its not that, its just I take all these rumours as "I'll believe it when i see it" You get rumours like Rivaldo to Newcastle which is obviously total rubbish, yet people think because theres a rumour going round, it's true. I mean, the internet/tabloid papers wouldn't lie now, would they (!!!!!!!!)
Sat 15/06/02 at 16:26
Regular
"I love Dave music"
Will that be on pay-per-view, and will Sky have the Shepps Eye Cam?

I think you'll find that as soon as an offer over £30m comes in Peter Ridsdale will be biting off someone's hand....and you'll be eating you eyeballs!
Fri 14/06/02 at 21:22
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Shepps wrote:
> Figo wrote:
> Its total cr@p AJ. Man United are getting Rio Ferdinand.
>
> Ok people, tabloids are what is known as "Untrue"
>
> If Rio Ferdinand is at Man Utd, Arsenal or anywhere but Leeds at the
> beginning of next season i'll eat my eyes

---

You love to disagree, don't you?
Fri 14/06/02 at 19:39
Regular
"My Posts Make Sense"
AbsoluT Neó wrote:
> Physco Shepps? :D

Hmm, only if provoked :-s

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.