GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Japan topping their group"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 14/06/02 at 09:14
Regular
Now, who was it who said they'd do well in this world cup?

Oh yes, it was me :P
Fri 14/06/02 at 11:28
Regular
Nothing shocking though, the host Nation always qualifies out of the group stage. And the players must have some belief in them as they won the Asian cup in 2000 i think.
Fri 14/06/02 at 10:20
"Darkness, always"
Well, Russia were the clear favorites to win that group, with Belgium behind them. Tunisia were given better odds of qualifying than Japan were. Personally, I think Russia are a good, strong side. Hence their fans outrage at losing to Japan.

They may not have been placed in "the group of death" but neither were France. I can see Japan making it to the Semi's now. Then they'll face probably either England or Brazil. Both sides are too strong for them I'd expect. But for the tournament that has brought them their first wins, and 5 times as many goals as they have ever managed, you have to be impressed.
Fri 14/06/02 at 10:19
Regular
"Baros!!!"
I remember saying U.S.A. as a lowly team to do very well. They have already beaten Portugal and drew with Korea.

Wonder who would win out of Japan and USA, it would be very close.
Fri 14/06/02 at 10:15
Regular
Challenging group, wasn't it? Oh no, Tunisia, Russia and Belgium. A true Group of Death.

They look good though. More exciting than England.
Fri 14/06/02 at 09:22
Regular
"Acid Casual"
Give this man a chocolate watch.

:)
Fri 14/06/02 at 09:14
"Darkness, always"
Now, who was it who said they'd do well in this world cup?

Oh yes, it was me :P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.