GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Morrowind in the UK (and SSX)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 14/06/02 at 01:47
Regular
Morrowind, can't wait for it. But can someone tell me accurately when it will release in the UK on the XBox?

Bethesda (developers) informed the public that it would have a simultaneous release both in the US and the UK. However, it was released in the US last Friday, and so far the only info I have is that we in the UK have to wait until August! Come on!

Can someone give me a little info here?

Finally, I have never played SSX Tricky on the PS2 before. Have I missed out? Is it definitely worth buying tomorrow?

Regards.
Fri 14/06/02 at 18:52
Regular
1080's the best snowboarding game, but SSX Tricky is pretty good definetly worth buying.
Fri 14/06/02 at 07:05
Regular
SSX Tricky is easily the best snowboarding game around. It (and its predecessor) received very high marks in almost all reviews, indicating how good the game is. Its more of an arcade game than a lot of snowboarders, but this is why it is such a success. The moves, particularly the Uber tricks, are quite insane, and feel great when you pull them off. Also, the tracks are huge, with plenty of choice about which route to take, which is always nice for snowboarding games.

I could go on more, but I recommend you check out Special Reserve's reviews of the game, or alternatively (and this is more of a last resort) you could check out my site, www.ssxpro.tk and click "PS2 Reviews".

aninem is entitled to his/her opinion of Cool Boarders and SSX, but I think the majority of people would put SSX as the better game.
Fri 14/06/02 at 06:50
Regular
"\\"
ssx is not worth buying, cos if you got a coooolborders they just kick asss so go for morrowind although i cant give you a release date for it sorry
Fri 14/06/02 at 01:47
Morrowind, can't wait for it. But can someone tell me accurately when it will release in the UK on the XBox?

Bethesda (developers) informed the public that it would have a simultaneous release both in the US and the UK. However, it was released in the US last Friday, and so far the only info I have is that we in the UK have to wait until August! Come on!

Can someone give me a little info here?

Finally, I have never played SSX Tricky on the PS2 before. Have I missed out? Is it definitely worth buying tomorrow?

Regards.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.