GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Headhunter"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 13/06/02 at 17:42
Regular
Does ne1 no how to get past the tactical steath lelia test? ive tried everything but cant do it!!!
Thu 13/06/02 at 17:42
Does ne1 no how to get past the tactical steath lelia test? ive tried everything but cant do it!!!
Fri 14/06/02 at 10:18
Regular
"Fangxforthemammarie"
Which one are you on? 1,2,3 or 4

Give me a brief description and I should be able to help as I completed all the first three blocks of tests with record times
Fri 14/06/02 at 11:58
It's the 2nd test on the A licence. Can't work it out. Cheers
Fri 14/06/02 at 14:03
Regular
"Fangxforthemammarie"
The purpose of this is to remain unseen by the guys walking around

To complete it distract the gaurds by throwing empty bullet casings away from you so that they follow the noise and you can sneak past them. Alternatively wait until they have their back to you and snap their neck like in MGS2. I cant remember the exact button press for snapping their necks but you have to be really close to do it

If you are still having trouble post a new message and I will try to explain in more detail
Fri 14/06/02 at 16:14
Thanx i'll give it a go now.
Fri 14/06/02 at 19:57
I'm stuck again i can't find the powerswitch in the wolfpacks hq. where is it?????????? Also what does debug mode do?
Sat 15/06/02 at 12:15
Regular
"Fangxforthemammarie"
What have you already managed to do ?

Is this the first or second time at the Wolfpack HQ?
Sun 16/06/02 at 16:41
Second time in the wolfpack hq ive got to the meeting and ive just found out that i need 2 turn the power on to the area but i can't get out of the room without being cort by the gards.
Mon 17/06/02 at 08:31
Regular
"Fangxforthemammarie"
Use your stunner on them and then go in the freight elevator
Mon 17/06/02 at 11:40
K i'll try it i keep goin 2 da second floor in the other elevator i fort it was there. Thanx

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.