GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tips for maths GSCE."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 13/06/02 at 13:18
Regular
EXam in 10 mins help me. its the third time i've done this exam. Any tips?
Fri 14/06/02 at 20:11
Regular
If anyone took the GCSE Statistics today, it was really, really easy. I'm only in year 10, and took it a year early, and none of the difficult bits came up. I can never remember Standardised death rates, and there wasn't a question on them. All they had was the easy binomial distribution stuff..

Maybe maths is harder.. (Actually, I'm sure that it is)

See Ya ;-)

PinkPig
Fri 14/06/02 at 06:59
Regular
Gabbo wrote:
> It did come up. Pythagoras is beyond easy.

What about Fermat's Last Theorem? Powers of n, in the natural numbers, greater than 2, having no solution for the equation of identical form to the one mentioned, but with n in place of 2. There are only about 6 people who get it.
Thu 13/06/02 at 23:26
Regular
"gsybe you!"
SHEEPY wrote:
> SOH CAH TOA
>
> *karate chops*

Hah-so! A vitahl tip to remebahr!
Thu 13/06/02 at 23:24
Regular
When I did my GCSEs, the Maths Non-Calculator paper was on my birthday!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Thu 13/06/02 at 22:55
Regular
"^^^New Online Arcad"
did anyone do the higher maths gcse on tues day - clac paper

the last question was about a boat and a island

if so can you tell me how you got the last angle
Thu 13/06/02 at 22:50
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I always found getting the question right was rather effective..

:c)
Thu 13/06/02 at 22:47
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Ok, my tips: Cheat. Steal. Fake illness. Cheat. Cheat. Run. Cheat.

Works great.. apart from the cheating bit, and the stealing, and actually the fake illness doesn't work either..
Thu 13/06/02 at 22:45
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Buy a calculator. Use it.
Thu 13/06/02 at 22:43
Regular
TheMeistro wrote:
> Insane Bartender wrote:
> Weird Wonder wrote:
> a2+b2=c2
>
> you mean X²+Y²=Z²?? YAH!
>
> no, he means A²+B²=C² (don't know why it worked this
> time...), which is pythagoras' theorum. X²+Y²=Z² is
> not. Don't quote it or you won't get the marks.

I quoted and it works :)

Oh an the X²+Y²=Z² means exactly the same, each letter representing a variable value of the side or a right angled triangle where Z² represents the hypotonuse. (could be spelt wrong)
Thu 13/06/02 at 22:38
Insane Bartender wrote:
> Weird Wonder wrote:
> a2+b2=c2
>
> you mean X²+Y²=Z²?? YAH!

no, he means A²+B²=C² (don't know why it worked this time...), which is pythagoras' theorum. X²+Y²=Z² is not. Don't quote it or you won't get the marks.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.