GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who wants a pic of the upcomming GTA: Vice Citie's cover?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 13/06/02 at 06:45
Regular
email me for one. [email protected]
Thu 13/06/02 at 06:45
email me for one. [email protected]
Thu 13/06/02 at 09:45
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Or if you are that sad and need to see the front cover go to

http://special.reserve.co.uk/listings/extrainfo.php?co=WV3665

(remove space) and probably hundreds of other sites that will have it.
Thu 13/06/02 at 10:34
Regular
"as tha nowt moist?"
Is this going to be a £10-£20 add-on to GTA3, or is it a whole new full game with 80 odd missions again?
Thu 13/06/02 at 10:58
Regular
"  "
It's gonna be a full game...at first it was a ad-on...but now it's set in the 70's in miami/vice city. They should set it after the original GTA3 so they could conclude some issues i.e. Donald Loves dissapearence.
Thu 13/06/02 at 13:24
Regular
"..."
nice :)
Thu 13/06/02 at 13:45
Regular
"  "
Darkus wrote:
> nice :)

What is? The cover or my explanantion?
Fri 14/06/02 at 10:22
Regular
"Fangxforthemammarie"
One point to note on this cover is the inclusion of an image in the top right of the box

THE MOTORBIKES ARE BACK IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most people missed the bikes in GTA3 and I personally am hoping this indicates there inclusion. There are also helicopters so heres hoping you might get to fly around normally instead of having to muck about with the dodo
Sun 16/06/02 at 14:10
Regular
"95% organic"
GTA VC is lookin heavy so far. You can't go far wrong with the addition of motorbikes and helicopters.

I reckon it's gonna be loosely based on the film Scarface (Cuban, Columbian and Italian gangsters in 80s Miami)... and I'm sure there will be a lot of Flasback Fm references too.

Eek. I can't wait.
Sun 16/06/02 at 14:25
Fangface wrote:
> One point to note on this cover is the inclusion of an image in the
> top right of the box
>
> THE MOTORBIKES ARE BACK IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> Most people missed the bikes in GTA3 and I personally am hoping this
> indicates there inclusion. There are also helicopters so heres hoping
> you might get to fly around normally instead of having to muck about
> with the dodo

Sounds good. So, we can ride the motorbike and (hopefully) the helicopters.

How about the hot bird in the bikini? :P
Tue 18/06/02 at 20:41
sweet. this new instalment of gta sounds cool, but for those of us who are still playing gta3 and are a little bored, try this.
i call this sub-game gauntlet. me and some mates made it up one day.

1.load up your game or start a new one, but make sure you're in one of the hospitals.

2.enter the pedestrians have guns cheat (r2,r1,tri,x,L2,L1,up,down) and the riot mode cheat (down,up,left,up,x,r1,r2,L2,L1) this will cause the population of liberty city to go mental.

3.put in the armour and all weapons cheats ONCE only.

4.pause the game and work out several checkpoints that you have to reach (eg.start at hospital,on to joeys garage and finish back at hospital)

5. each player takes turns to try and complete the gauntlet, which gets longer each round.

The rules are:
1.the armour and weapons cheat can only be entered once per player for each round.(life icons and dropped weapons are allowed)
2.no vehicles can be used (including trains)

well i think thats about it. try it, its a laugh!
if anyone else has got any gta3 games id love to hear em.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.