GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I've Only Just Realised.........."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 12/06/02 at 22:26
Regular
I've Only Just Realised how much fun Rugby is!!!!

Rugby is one of the best sports ever invented, with the exeption of Football, which tops every sport ever!!
It's the exitement of taking someone down, or even being brought down yourself, which sounds stupid. Scoring a try is just as good as scoring a goal, the only thing that makes football better is, more people play it and it's easier to find a team with which you can play for.
Wed 12/06/02 at 22:26
I've Only Just Realised how much fun Rugby is!!!!

Rugby is one of the best sports ever invented, with the exeption of Football, which tops every sport ever!!
It's the exitement of taking someone down, or even being brought down yourself, which sounds stupid. Scoring a try is just as good as scoring a goal, the only thing that makes football better is, more people play it and it's easier to find a team with which you can play for.
Wed 12/06/02 at 23:13
Yup i use to play when I was younger and it is funn i still love to watch both codes
Thu 13/06/02 at 10:19
"Darkness, always"
So, you like to watch a bunch of beefed up, hormone driven blokes getting physical?
Thu 13/06/02 at 15:12
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I don't reckon it's all that great - football's still MUCH better!

The only time i've ever played it is in PE at school.
The only thing I liked about it was the conversions - I could send them MILES through the air!! :D

The rest of it pretty much sucked.
Thu 13/06/02 at 17:10
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
Playing and watching Rugby is brilliant! In P.E you get to muller all the little people when they get the ball. And watching is just as good as watching football, especially rugby league.
Thu 13/06/02 at 19:55
Regular
John Arne Riise wrote:
> Playing and watching Rugby is brilliant! In P.E you get to muller all
> the little people when they get the ball. And watching is just as good
> as watching football, especially rugby league.

You sodding mullerer :-D

Midgets kick a$#, but little midgets kick a$# more!
Thu 13/06/02 at 20:06
Regular
"England skipper"
Rugby is so boring.
Thu 13/06/02 at 21:32
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
When we play Rugby at PE I like to annoy the rest of the class when the ball comes to me or someone is running at me with the ball.

When I get the ball thrown to me I punt the ball, but deliberately slicing it up onto a roof sometimes, and when someone's running at me I cover my eyes and run out of the way.

:D

I could probably actually be good at Rugby, but I think it's crap.

:-)
Thu 13/06/02 at 22:45
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
We're only allowed to play Touch Rugby.. Its crap basically. I think we can play proper Rugby now but nobody can be arsed :oP

We did cricket today in GCSE PE. Teacher says thats im very good and should go into the team because we need someone like me. Pfft crickets crap! ;o)

No offence to cricket peeps, but I just dont like it..

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.