GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Freeloader"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 12/06/02 at 10:31
Regular
Does anyone know when the freeloader disc is coming out?

Thanks
Wed 12/06/02 at 10:31
Regular
Does anyone know when the freeloader disc is coming out?

Thanks
Wed 12/06/02 at 11:28
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I was wondering this myself, i searched on Yahoo but couldnt find any reference to the freeloader cd.
Wed 12/06/02 at 13:14
Regular
On the Codejunkies message board (which has now been taken down due to too many security loopholes) one of the guys from Datel said that it's still in the making process.

As soon as it's completed and tested, it will be released, but in the mean time, it's just got "Summer" as a release.

Keep checking www.codejunkies.com for a proper release date.
Wed 12/06/02 at 14:29
Regular
Play.com reckon its out on the 28th June.
Wed 12/06/02 at 17:14
All I know is that the A/R cheat disc is due out very soon this month I think.
Wed 12/06/02 at 17:21
Regular
Again, the Action Replay for the GameCube is still being made (for Pal release anyway).

Datel's site says "Summer 2002" for a release.

It's more complicated than making games for a system, so it takes time to work out how the games run on the system and how to create a system which can effect all the diferent sections of the game.

The cart's work by finding part of the game's programming that changes something, like the total number of lives, and keeps it at a certain number (so you can have the same number of lives no matter how many you lose, or the same amount of ammo in a weapon no matter how much you fire it, etc)

So, once the GameCube's system has been fully worked out, and a system to overide it has been created by Datel, the Action Replay for GameCube will be released, but until then, don't expect an official release date. Any date on sites like the mentioned "play.com" are false (unless match those of www.codejunkies.com)
Wed 12/06/02 at 20:05
i ordered mine last night off a website (can't remember which one but it had gremlin in it) and they said it's coming out on the 20th june and considering it's summer in like 6 days that is summer 2002.
ordered resident evil with it aswell.
Wed 12/06/02 at 20:29
Regular
Note: Datel were going to release the Action Replay GBX for the Game Boy Advance in Summer 2001. It wasn't actually released until September 2001.

The fact Datel are saying Summer 2002 for the GameCube Action Replay is because it gives them til the end of August to release it. They're just not limiting themselves to a specific date.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.