GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Courtroom drama"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 02/11/00 at 15:02
Regular
I think there should be a game which is set in court. You are a lawyer, or one of those other legal types, and you get someone come to you with a case, so you have to do some investigation work to find witnesses or dig up dirt on the people you want to discredit. There would be court room scenes, in which you get to question the people in the stands, and you can shout "Objection" when the other team are questioning. You can even argue with the judge but he might hold you in contempt and lock you up for the night. You might try to get a rapist convicted, or help someone get away with murder, but when you're the lawyer, it's up to you!
Wed 08/11/00 at 03:26
Regular
I think what you mean is a game based on 'judge judy', where you have to try to expose her biggoted impatience and refusal to give a fair trial to anyone who tried to interupt her or generally steal the limelight from her.
Sadly, it'd be very easy, you'd just have to turn up really.
Thu 02/11/00 at 15:02
I think there should be a game which is set in court. You are a lawyer, or one of those other legal types, and you get someone come to you with a case, so you have to do some investigation work to find witnesses or dig up dirt on the people you want to discredit. There would be court room scenes, in which you get to question the people in the stands, and you can shout "Objection" when the other team are questioning. You can even argue with the judge but he might hold you in contempt and lock you up for the night. You might try to get a rapist convicted, or help someone get away with murder, but when you're the lawyer, it's up to you!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.