GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"AAAARRRGGGHHHH!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/06/02 at 22:59
Regular
Oh Good God!

Theres a moth in my room!!!

AARRGGGHHHH!

(if you cant see by now, im afraid of moths and butterflies)

*points and laughs at himself*

Anyway, im really scared now, when I saw that thing fly past me I jumped out of my seat and ran around the room screaming like a little girl and flapped my arms all around.

*continues to run around screaming and flapping arms around*
Tue 11/06/02 at 22:59
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Oh Good God!

Theres a moth in my room!!!

AARRGGGHHHH!

(if you cant see by now, im afraid of moths and butterflies)

*points and laughs at himself*

Anyway, im really scared now, when I saw that thing fly past me I jumped out of my seat and ran around the room screaming like a little girl and flapped my arms all around.

*continues to run around screaming and flapping arms around*
Tue 11/06/02 at 23:02
Regular
".......on the attac"
SPAM alert
Tue 11/06/02 at 23:03
Regular
"That's right!"
Moths freak me out if they're really big, but when there are other people with me, and in keeping with my hard man image, I don't react to them at all, except to throw them out the window or summat

*flexes*
Tue 11/06/02 at 23:11
Regular
poof
Tue 11/06/02 at 23:21
moths just anoyy me
Tue 11/06/02 at 23:23
Regular
".......on the attac"
My housemates act like little girls when they see a spider. Explaining to them that they do you no harm and kill little ba$tard flies does no good. Their arguement is that the spider could crawl over them while they are asleep and they may swallow it.

Faggots.....
Tue 11/06/02 at 23:26
Regular
Just turn the light on in the next room and turn your light off...little mothy will run to the light...
Tue 11/06/02 at 23:35
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Hur hur hur.

Look THERE'S A MOTH ========>

Gotcha.

;-)
Wed 12/06/02 at 00:36
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
why dont you ban it Herc?

:D
Wed 12/06/02 at 00:43
Regular
"One Of A Kind"
You have the name of hercules and you scared of moths

hahahahaha

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.