GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Your Favourite Game"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/06/02 at 20:54
Regular
Just wondering what types of games do you people like

MY fav at the moment is "incoming"
Tue 16/07/02 at 11:26
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I've been spending allot of time on my GC at the moment, sinse I got it only a week ago. Star wars: Rogue Leader, Wave Racer and SSBM have been the games I've been playing most, but I haven't forgotten about my PC. I'm actually looking what game to buy next for my PC sinse I get paid soon, and I have a weeks holiday coming up, plenty of time to play on both my GC and PC.
Mon 15/07/02 at 23:54
Regular
"accidental superher"
been playing: soldier of fortune 2, hitman:codename 47, medal of honour:AA, neverwinter nights, return to castle wolfenstein on the pc

gitaroo man, virtua fighter 4 (and a bit of FFX) on the ps2

halo, pgr and genma onimusha on the xbox :D
Mon 15/07/02 at 16:08
Regular
"A man with a stick"
That should be *Bloody
Mon 15/07/02 at 16:08
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Been playing a bit of Flashpoint and Starcraft, practacing before I decide to buy Flashpoint: Resistance and warcraft 3, which IB informs me is a bloosy good RTS. So many games out at the moment, we seemed spoilt for choice.
Sun 14/07/02 at 21:22
This week I have mostly been playing Operation Flashpoint: Resistance, Pikmin, Crazy Taxi and Mario Tennis and Kart.
Sun 14/07/02 at 20:52
Currently addicted to Dungeon Siege.

But once Neverwinter Nights is mine...*evil chuckle*
Sun 07/07/02 at 12:13
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Just got my GC, so have been mainly playing on Rogue leader, wave racer and smash bros. melee, but for the PC I have still been playing Operation Flashpoint. I was a bit naff at playing it at first, but now that I'm getting the hang of it, I'm finding the game one of the best stratagy, war titles around. It's so fun to play, can't wait to get my hands on resistance.
Sat 06/07/02 at 22:08
This week, I have mostly been playing Suepr Smash Brothers Melee, Championsihp Manager 2001/2002 and Pikmin. Hurrah!!
Sat 06/07/02 at 20:05
Regular
"I Feel Depressed!"
This week i've been mostly playing Operation Flashpoint !
Sat 06/07/02 at 20:01
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Is it the end? or is it just the beggining?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.