GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"*SPOILER* I got here first"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/06/02 at 19:59
Regular
I maybe a newbie but im putting this on first.

Vince McMahon is now once again 100% owner of the WWE. He challanged Ric Flair to a match with the winner gaining 100% ownership. Vince won, but now without the help from Brock Lesnar.
What should Vince now do? I would say that he should abolish the Draft.

Also on RAW, RVD and Brock Lesnar advanced in the KOTR.
Wed 12/06/02 at 20:05
Regular
"Where's SR?"
Brock should just beat them up and get them fired. Hmmm... hasn't he already done that.
Wed 12/06/02 at 13:48
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Taken from 411wrestling.com:

It appears that Steve Austin was asked to job to Brock Lesnar last night on RAW. Austin felt that WWE was "using him" in a hotshot angle to try and boost the ratings, and that an Austin/Lesnar match had no build and was thrown together. He also felt that Brock Lesnar was not ready to be put over by beating Austin yet.

There is some concern that the sudden push of Brock Lesnar to main event status may cause more problems backstage among other wrestlers.
Tue 11/06/02 at 22:45
Regular
".......on the attac"
*bloody
Tue 11/06/02 at 22:44
Regular
".......on the attac"
The whole split angle was a failure from the word go. Raw was a very weak draft, and having Stone Cold beat the NWO every single week just made it worse.

Hopefully now they will reunite and Brock Lesnar can start kicking Jericho, Triple H, The Rock and Rikishsi into a bloddy pulp every single week.
Tue 11/06/02 at 22:13
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
You want to know the real reason why Flair and Vince fought for ownership on Raw?

Stone Cold was scheduled to fight Brock Lesnar in the main event. The next thing the WWF (not E. I'm not saying E.) know is that Austin has taken a flight home with his wife. The WWF had to rewrite most of the show at the last minute.

The roster split is still in effect, for the foreseeable future anyway.
Tue 11/06/02 at 22:01
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Who said this wouldn't last? Who!?

Me that's who

*Licks finger and paints a one in the air
Tue 11/06/02 at 21:12
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Is Flair back to being a wrestler now or will he just leave?
Tue 11/06/02 at 21:06
Regular
"..."
I like the idea of the draft and think it should stay. I was bored of seeing Stone Cold vs The Undertaker/Rock/Whoever EVER night. Now i only get to see it once a week it's a tiny bit fresher.
Tue 11/06/02 at 20:59
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Well, at least Flair's been dropped as an 'owner' now.
Tue 11/06/02 at 20:56
Regular
yeh, vince is always owner but i think WWE will be better when the draft is gone

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.