GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Another joke..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/06/02 at 16:18
Regular
A kindergarten class had a homework assignment to find out about something exciting and relate it to the class the next day.

The first little boy called upon, walked up to the front of the class, and with a piece of chalk, made a small white dot on the blackboard. Then he sat back down.

Puzzled, the teacher asked him just what it was.

"It's a period," said the little boy.

"Well, I can see that." she said, "but what is so exciting about a period?"

"Damned if I know," said the little boy, "but this morning my sister was missing one, Dad had a heart attack, Mom fainted, and the man next door shot himself."
Tue 11/06/02 at 16:18
"High polygon count"
A kindergarten class had a homework assignment to find out about something exciting and relate it to the class the next day.

The first little boy called upon, walked up to the front of the class, and with a piece of chalk, made a small white dot on the blackboard. Then he sat back down.

Puzzled, the teacher asked him just what it was.

"It's a period," said the little boy.

"Well, I can see that." she said, "but what is so exciting about a period?"

"Damned if I know," said the little boy, "but this morning my sister was missing one, Dad had a heart attack, Mom fainted, and the man next door shot himself."
Tue 11/06/02 at 16:21
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
:o) good one.
Tue 11/06/02 at 16:33
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Excellent.

hoho.
Tue 11/06/02 at 16:35
"High polygon count"
*Waits for YH's "Joke - funnier than Wookiee's" thread...*
Tue 11/06/02 at 16:40
Regular
"\\"
yyyeeeehhh right on man but i got a better one

sa tramp walked into this bar, but the bartender said "sorry we dont serve tramps" but the tramp just asked for a straw so the bartender gave him 1

a few minutes later another tamp wlaked into the bar and the bartender once again said,"sorry we dont serve tramps" but the tramp just asked for a straw so the bartender gave him 1.

just after he left a third tramp came in, and once agin the bartender said, "sorry we dont serve tramps" but the tramp just asked for a straw so the bartender gave him 1.just as the third was about to leave the bartender asked "why do you want a straw anyway?" to which the tramp replied...

"someones been sick outside and the best bits have gone"

wasnt that great and just to be kind ill give ya a second joke

this group of bikers, that where really tough (about 20 of em) all walked into this bar.

youd think they where smarter than that, but there not...

well i hoped you like em, and ill be lookin for more so expect some cheesy jokes
Tue 11/06/02 at 16:47
Regular
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> *Waits for YH's "Joke - funnier than Wookiee's" thread...*

You'll need to wait a bit longer. I haven't had any decent emails in ages. Or heard any good jokes for a while either...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.